Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

would you like to be my friend?

rxning

rxning

China

I'm from china and a Chinese, I'm here for making friends from all over the world and improving my English,

I'm 45 year old, you may send me messages if you want to be my friend,of course ,I'd like to be your friends. 

06:57 AM Jun 23 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ameizh

ameizh

Falkland Islands (Malvinas)

Hi my elder brothers!

How are you these days? Oh, It's bad news that Zaw was ill. I'm sorry to hear that .Are you feeling better now, Zaw?Take care of yourself. Wish you a speedy recovery.

As to rongxining, haha~ I'm glad to hear that your car had been repaired already. Then you can go to work by car as usual.

These days  I'm busy with the preparation for the new semester: buy ticket, transfer tuition to school,go shopping for some essentials of life,and so on. I'll return to school on September 5.

My elder brothers ,thank you very much for your advice for me . I really benefit from it. These days I'm thinking about those  questions over and over,  and I draw a conclusion ultimately that the present is the most important. As what Zaw said, I'll try my best to complete my university's education first.

That's all for today~

Amei

07:19 AM Sep 03 2008 |

emosch

emosch

Turkey

hey ya! i m emine from turkey. i want to improve my english because i m in english department..and i want to make frıends all over the world and i want to learn their languages and cultures..therefore,i want to learn japanese i love japanese people..plz help me!!

see ya! check u later!!!

07:34 AM Sep 03 2008 |

rxning

rxning

China

hi cute girl emosch! nice to meet you here, I'd like to be your friend,but I cann't help you in Japanese,because I don't understand Japanese,I'm a Chinese,I'd like to help you if you'd like to learn Chinese.welcome to join us.wish you making progress in english and Japanese.

rxning 

12:30 AM Sep 04 2008 |

zaw tun

zaw tun

Myanmar

Hi Rongxining,

Now I'm partially recovery from illness but not absolutely good,still take medicines.By the way, I don't know the word paraplegic.What do you mean?

Zaw.

01:31 PM Sep 04 2008 |

zaw tun

zaw tun

Myanmar

Hi amei,

Good.First you must try to complete your education.I suggest you next is try to outstanding in your subject.by the way, please explain to me about land resources management.I have nothing knowledge about this subject.

Zaw.

01:48 PM Sep 04 2008 |

rxning

rxning

China

hi Zam! I'm glad to hear that you have been partially recovery from illness,here wish you recovery earlier. the paraplegic mean:"paraplegia or spastic paraplegia" .

rongxining

02:20 AM Sep 05 2008 |

rxning

rxning

China

hi zaw ! new week come again, I wish you have a nice week.

rongxining 

12:41 AM Sep 08 2008 |

zaw tun

zaw tun

Myanmar

Hi Rongxining and Amei,

Have a nice week.

Zaw

12:52 AM Sep 08 2008 |

felix_feng

China

Hello,

New week, new life!

03:44 AM Sep 08 2008 |

rxning

rxning

China

hi Zaw!  have you recovered outright? It has been raining all day today,how is the weather in your city? wish you recovery earlier.

rongxining 

01:35 AM Sep 10 2008 |