Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

would you like to be my friend?

rxning

rxning

China

I'm from china and a Chinese, I'm here for making friends from all over the world and improving my English,

I'm 45 year old, you may send me messages if you want to be my friend,of course ,I'd like to be your friends. 

06:57 AM Jun 23 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zaw tun

zaw tun

Myanmar

Hi Rongxining, how are you! what's your condition now?Indeed,you ought to operate.Don't worry to operate,to-day's medicine is very develop,so you must recover within a short time.

with best wishes,Zaw.

12:23 AM Sep 22 2008 |

rxning

rxning

China

hi Zaw! how is everything? I have left hospital to home,when I left hospital I wasn't completely cured,the doctor said that It's going to be some time bebore I recover my full strength.thank you for your encourage.

best wishes

rongxining

01:30 AM Oct 06 2008 |

liaodaidai88

China

hello everyoe!i am glad to be here and i want to be your friend.i hope all of us can be good friends

03:34 AM Oct 06 2008 |

rxning

rxning

China

hi liaodaidai88! nice to meet you here,I'm glad to be your friend.hope we can keep in touch more often.

07:14 AM Oct 06 2008 |

zaw tun

zaw tun

Myanmar

Welcome back Rong.Take rest.I hope you'll better soon.

12:39 AM Oct 07 2008 |

rxning

rxning

China

hi Zaw! thank you for your concern, what are you doing now? are you busy now? are you completely your  full strength? I hope we can often contact, further friendship of each other.

rongxining

01:46 AM Oct 07 2008 |

rxning

rxning

China

hi Zaw! I didn't see you on internet for a long time, what have you been doing recently? I have begun to go to work,but I wasn't completely recoverly,how is everything?

rongxining

01:50 AM Oct 13 2008 |

zaw tun

zaw tun

Myanmar

Hi rong!  my computer was attacked by virus, so still I try to fix my computer.I have gone to cyber cafe and sent this message.I'm fine now.I think you must need rest.Take care yourself.Yes I'm busy now.Anyway I often try to contact.Zaw.

05:47 AM Oct 13 2008 |