Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

would you like to be my friend?

rxning

rxning

China

I'm from china and a Chinese, I'm here for making friends from all over the world and improving my English,

I'm 45 year old, you may send me messages if you want to be my friend,of course ,I'd like to be your friends. 

06:57 AM Jun 23 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

rxning

rxning

China

hi racely! pleased to meet you here, I'd like to be your friend ,learning from each other in English,I'll be happy that you'd like to be my good friend and making progress together in English.

03:48 AM Jul 03 2008 |

daniellearnsenglish

China

please contact me.see my email adress above.

03:58 AM Jul 03 2008 |

wwl910

wwl910

China

Hi,I am Wenliang Wang!I am from china,Would you introduce some friends who are overseas.I want to improve my English level too.Thank you!

My MSN:

Waiting for your replies!

06:51 AM Jul 03 2008 |

zaw tun

zaw tun

Myanmar

Dear rongxining! Thanks for your introduction of Li river.Yes,it's interesting.After I had read your introduction I watched Lonely planet.tv web site.Indeed, the sceneries of Li river are really amazing and beautiful.Besides,I watched bamboo rafting video.Sure,this part is just wonderful.May I expect what you tell me next.

To day I'm introduce you about one of Myanmar's ancient religious city"Bagan".Bagan with over 2000 pagodas and temples in upper Myanmar.The monuments which are now in all stages of decay were erected mostly from the 11th centuries to 13th centuries AD.Bagan was the capital for 2.5 centuries when the Myanmar reached the zenith of its power.For more information about Bagan please watch www.ancientbagan.com.

see you,

zaw.

07:24 AM Jul 03 2008 |

Adelasem

Adelasem

United Arab Emirates

Hi Amal, pls add me so we can chat sometime, my name is Magdy from Dubai, all the best

07:51 AM Jul 03 2008 |

rxning

rxning

China

dear Zaw! I read the introduction of bagan on "www.ancientbagan", I'm sure,bagan is a wonderful place and a beautiful sceneries,that's great, I have to go there if I have chance in the future,you give me a guide to show me around,I'll really appreciate you if you like.now I'm busy, I'll introduce a new sceneries to you,I'm sorry,that's all for today,bye good luck to you,

your friend rongxining

08:23 AM Jul 03 2008 |

Adelasem

Adelasem

United Arab Emirates

No

09:36 AM Jul 03 2008 |

Adelasem

Adelasem

United Arab Emirates

No

09:36 AM Jul 03 2008 |