Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

what's the best way to learn a new language ....

hiutem

hiutem

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

hello all …

after my warm greeting to you all,,,,,,,,

I would love to know what's the best way to learn a new laguage I know some ways but I would be glad to hear from you guys..

so just go ahead & give me  your best shot  in this I'm waiting for your comments to see what do you have to help me & the other people who always trying to find ways to learn a new language very fast & and in short time ,

this is not only for me this is for everyone who looks for ideas to learn & extned the knowlage  ......

my best reagrds to you alll 

(don't walk in front of me , I may not follow , don't walk  walk behind me , I may not lead , just walk beside me & be my friend) 

10:12 AM Jul 02 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Adriana15

Adriana15

Mexico

TO PRACTICE A LOT.

TO STUDY  EVERYDAY

AND TO BE CONSTANT.

take care.

12:52 PM Jul 03 2008 |

shine_core

shine_core

Denmark

Learning other languages or in other fields doesn't happen in an instant or in a short time, its a constant process and it takes quite some time to master. One's willingness to learn plays a great part to remember and put into practice things they study. Study your lessons everyday, be patient in reviewing, have some time to self study through reading a English books or novels and have a bonding moment where you and your friends or fellow students discuss in English also listen and sing a long with English songs. Remember that in doing this you will experience mistakes but don't worry there's always room for improvements…

05:00 PM Jul 03 2008 |

janestory

China

Introduce a good website to you!

http://www.aenglish.net/english-forum/index.php

It has a native English teacher to make writing correction for free!

08:57 AM Jul 04 2008 |