Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Ebaby members . Stop acting like babies!

noor2005

noor2005

Saudi Arabia

Hi guys ! I was sure that u would read this because it’s the curiosity of the members here or u wont be an Ebaby friend as they say   . Come on! wake up everyone and let's act like a grown up people!  . I mean when I came to this site  I said"" oh wow! what a fantastic site I got into  but when I  begin to read the forums here actually guys u make me sick ( pardon for using this word) .Most of the photos here as if they tell u " oh hi everyone!  anyone who wants to be my friend and have sex "and  another one says    "oh what a charming and handsome guy "  For God 's sake what u r doing here ? and to be honest only few members who really wanted to learn the language . Come on guys I want someone who is serious and have something serious inside his brain instead having a teenager brain and only have fun  . Here r some of the members that I have the honor to make friends with .     (hmmmm , there is a guy I don't know if he is reading this or not he called himself Goaway . This guy is cooool. There is something intrests u in his blogs .And another one calls himself moody or something like that but truly u guys r amazing in u r words  Cool .        Hmmmmmm what else?  there is another member who got my interest lately I think his name is John the traveler guy . But I wanna ask u something john if u r reading this ( what if u r traveling suddenly ends up and all these people around  u give u their backs   ,what do u do then ?what did u do for yourself ?  what did u do for John? but good luck in ur next adventure in China . There r also many other Chinese guys ( I mean the one who don't act like a teenager) I didn't mention their names because it's really difficult to  memorize their names correctly ( sorry for that guys)   . What about u Ebaby friends who r the friends that got ur intrest and u r really learning English from them( I mean the natives and who r serious   regardless their ages ) and if u don’t mind send me their hotmails . Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease . Waiting for ur serious replies!       Laughing

07:19 PM Jul 14 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

latin-lover

Italy

Maybe I have got a teenager brain but I don't find anything stupid in trying to learn English asking to have more friends as possible or having fun or writing foolish things and so on.

Many of us are not so good like you  and we would like learn English by the sempliest way we know " friendship ". This is the only thing which give us power to write without care if our English isn't good enough because we know that our friends can help us and not criticise about mistakes.

Take care! 

03:55 AM Jul 15 2008 |

tiffintime

tiffintime

Sri Lanka

Encore latin-lover! The problem is that when you try to be too serious, you could in fact end up by making others laugh at some of the things you have written. Life is too short and you'll probably kick the bucket before you know it. Even Shakespeare said "If music be the food of love, play on!", and would have given you a bleary look if you had asked him what a subject and a predicate are.

As Alfred E Neuman of Mad magazine put it: Smile, the worst is yet to come! Smile

05:04 AM Jul 15 2008 |

nad1a

nad1a

Greece

What if it's their choice to act like babies? I'm not a latin-lover's fan, either, but I don't see anything wrong in "fooling around", having fun or making friends, while trying to learn English. If you ask me, and obviously you do, indirecly, what is wrong is being disrespectful or judgemental.

If it's getting on your nerves, just ignore the 'stupid' ones and go on with the 'mature' stuff.  I dont know how old you are, i'm not a teenager, either, but leave kids alone Smileor even better, join the club and try and have some fun (with or without sex Laughing), for a change, and then who knows, you might learn some English in the meantime.

Following the trend, here's my quote:

"To succeed in life, you need three things:  a wishbone, a backbone and a FUNBONE.  ~Reba McEntire" :-)

(Don't get me wrong, I'm quite a serious person with a serious occupation and I usually opt for the 'without sex').

Otherwise, how many of those teenagers would stop by if all the posts had "Shakespeare" or "Alfred E Neuman" in the title?

After all, it's different strokes for different folks! There's enough room for everyone in here. Just select your own friends, the way you do and let others do the same.

Cheers!

08:01 AM Jul 15 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Yep you are right….

I have an another big problem..

There are a lot of member who added me in their firend list.. Now there are about 85 member..Their friend request are still waiting.. I didn't accept them…

Becasue I am waiting for their a word… Just Hi or How r u.. Or nice to meet you  or  Have a nice day..

They added me, But didn't write anything…

About 1-2 months before, I deleted %85 of members in my friend list..Becasue they had added my but didn't write anything..

So i wanna ask something to them..

Do you want to fill ur friend list? Ur real aim is that?

Just fill ur friend list..!! But i want to improve my English with true friends..Now with you..

_

Another problem…. Pll don't read profiles..Just look pics and write mail..

My name, country, age, hobbies, school,.......... Everything is written in my profile.. But some of stupids (sorry for this bad word) asked these ques…

How old r u? What's ur name? Tell about urself, what's ur hobbies?

When i read them, I feel very bad myself… Heyy They don't ignore my profile.. OK..Ok..

please moderators,  delete all proflies..Becasue stupids don't read it..profiles aren't necessary for them..

Just add our pics..Becasue they just interest with pics..Not with profile!

__

Another problem…. I don't like add MSn who's i don't know well. But some idiots write their MSN in 1. mail..

No, no ..REal.. In 1. mail..!!

Owww…I don't know them, So how can i add MSN? Isn't is stupidly..?

I hate these type of ppl.Please don't give ur MSN..or want my MSN..I won't give to you!!

Also when they give their MSN, I ask > I didn't wanted ur MSn, why did u give?

Then they answer me > Ohh How spoilt you are!

Hmm, If you really think so, Yepp I am spoilt! :))

_

Anway..Thanks for this forum! :) A nice topic

11:58 AM Jul 15 2008 |

nad1a

nad1a

Greece

thanks Nu Pogody

an essential remark!!!

but it's the game of words there…fun—->funny, you know….i made it up , kinda like, to include the word 'fun' not knowing it had another meaning

we were talking about having fun and all that

lmao

05:53 PM Jul 15 2008 |

noor2005

noor2005

Saudi Arabia

Oops I feel here that someone is ganna kick me out . oh ! hey hey hey slow down there I'm not that bad . I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings here so be patient guys with me and don't miss everything up . Latin- lover : I do apologize if u misunderstand me but the way u were talking was really impressive and that’s what I meant . Obviously when u were talking about friendship you proofed that u have a grown up brain not as u said . And when u said may be I'm so good than u , believe me young man when you wrote this u proofed that ur better than me in using this lang and I can see this clearly from the topics that u came up with .U didn't say any foolish thing and who knows may be we r at the same age. And I don't criticize anyone in particular.I just wanted to know what the members really get beside fooling around and having ONLY FUN I hope u get it right this time. nadla hold on 4 a minute do u think that I offend anyone here . I am not asking everyone here to hold white flags with ( NO FUN IN LEARNING ) written on it . come on guys I'm teaching kids and I know the meaning of having fun while learning and teaching because I love teaching kids . I’m not against any teenager because as I said before I don't care about ages. What I consider about is the way ur talking and nothing else . I mean u can do what ever u want to do in fooling a round , saying foolish things and learning at the same time but without loosing u r SELF RESPECT and that's it . I'm not against having fun while learning but do it in a way that when someone reads what u have written says ( what amazing words that he had written even if it's from kids . Sometimes these kids or teenagers say or write things better than grown up people .I don't ask everyone to be too serious and at the same time not to have fun and make a hug number of friends only.( (TO succeed in life u need three things , a wishbone , a back bone and a fun bone ) I'll never forget that, but bear in mind that we have something in common beside seriousness and maybe one day if we met in other topics u would know it and I appreciate ur passing by . And now we come to Nu pogodi ,hey hey I would pretend not seeing what u ment in ur polite reply but u have said something that got me out from these kind of people and not all what u read or see is 100% true . Maybe I was over reacted , but believe me u would feel sorry for those guys who r learning the language but at the same time they r loosing something more precious than that and that is loosing their self respect among others Am I not right ??? I do apologize for those guys maybe instead naming the topic from stop acting like babies TO learn and have fun but don't humiliate urself . CaN I CrY thanks for ur passing by and it seems from ur topics that u like reading a lot and that’s cool. ARIOS AMIGOS and nice to meet u guys Wink.

08:14 PM Jul 16 2008 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

well, first of all i'm a teen and i dont have a brain like you said…

whatever, you're right…most of people here just want meet people for sex, or somethin' like that.

whatever, i dont like too, when people send me a msg giving me the Msn…ok i did that once, but i give up that, because they give me their mail, i add them, and then they dont talk…

whatever, As you know, Ebaby is a Public website, so we cannot stop this…

I've to confess, i'm not here just for learn English, because i think my english is not bad, so to improve it, is not necessary…whatever, talk a little english, will not kill you hehehe… i'm here to make friends from difrent countries :) and believe me, if you really want friends with those things, please visit my page, and see my Top 9…all of them are so nice, and so funny…they always reply

so if i have fun with them, writting with comments (dont need msn, because you know, with msn, sooner or later you'll not have nothin to talk) talking about our lifes, about funny things, ''childish' things ..and then, Am I not Improving my english? of course yes :)

you cannot say that ebaby make you sick, because maybe you didnt find yet the Real Learners and Cool people here:)

I'm sure you'll find :)

Good luck

08:30 PM Jul 16 2008 |

Mapleleaf Man

Canada

It depends on how you approach Ebaby. It's as deep and as wide as you make it. If you hide, no one will find you. If you lie about yourself, people will find out about you. So just be yourself.

Some of the most mature people that I have met on here are teens. Don't underestimate teenagers. I have three teens in my family and I dare anyone here to start a debate with them! You will surely lose! The teens on this site are here for business, the business of learning English. I help many teens every month.

Almost everyone I have met here, and I'm racking my brain to think of an exception, has been courteous, intelligent and full of life and experiences that are different from my own. I've helped many people of the time that I have been here and I am always adding things to my profile pages to help others learn English. 

Ebaby is like the world, full of whatever you want. I can't think of a better site to spend quality time with nice people. 

03:06 AM Jul 17 2008 |

fatflower

fatflower

China

why u r so angry about different opinon?

everyone has his/her view,just speak out.no criticism.

04:04 AM Jul 17 2008 |

latin-lover

Italy

it's ok noor2005. we all are friend, aren't we?Laughing 

07:48 PM Aug 05 2008 |