Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

article correcting--correct my grammartical mistakes~THanx

oscarwukaka

Taiwan

Yesterday, after I read the article of Case Studies. I realized that it was not enough to finish reading this book for reading it two pages a day. Therefore, I should find a better way. Through a period of time, I found a better way for reading this book. I decided to read it 6 pages a day at least, unless I have to do something in necessary.

OK, let’s get down to business! Today, I read 4 articles because I should do what I said. For the part of operationally defining the hypothesis, I know a more clearly way which we design a good hypothesis. On the other hand, for the part of reliability, It tell me that how to do a reliable survey. As a good survey, it should provide the same result as if others’ experimenter inspects it time after time. Moreover, experimenter should know whether the research is already offered the comparable data. It is very important for getting your research result. The measurement of survey design is important as well. To be honest, I will be having a real research in the following 2 months.

09:01 PM Jul 18 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

flower20

flower20

Netherlands

I noticed only one in line 15 it should be It tells me ….you forgot S only Smile

09:54 PM Jul 18 2008 |

musicgirl93

United States

"I know a more clearly way" I'm pretty sure it should be I know a more clear way. "On the other hand, for the part of reliability, It tell me that how to do a reliable survey."it should be tells and it should be lowercase." I will be having a real research in the following 2 months"This line is a little confusing. But other than those that was really good! Impressive!

04:04 PM Jul 25 2008 |

looey

looey

Canada

you can email me to have any future papers/writing/essays corrected. I work thru email and Paypal which makes it easy for people to have their work in good condition for being handed in to their professors or teachers. you have to remember to give me enough time to do the work and for you to make a payment to Paypal. This payment has to be verified before I return your paper/writing/essay. Simple isn't it! Contact me and refer your friends/other students/writers to me at   bhpaddle  at  gmail dot com   for any work you'd like to have done. My rate per page is low and very affordable for you. Contact me when you are ready. Thanks for reading this far.

looey

11:13 AM Apr 28 2009 |