Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I need a partner in speaking English

irawati

Indonesia

Hello, Everybody. I come from Indonesia. I am learning to speak English. I am glad to make a relationship to  improve my English actively. Actually I need a partner in conversation.  Or we can make a group to discuss in many topic such as exchange the cultural, experience, etc.

12:26 PM Jul 21 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

asadullah786

Afghanistan

Hello! Great idea! My name is Asadullah. I am from Afghanistan.

English is my favoutite language. I realy interested in  I shuld learn many things about american way of life and it is very interesting to learn about other cultures.

You are welcome to write to me.

04:33 PM Jul 23 2008 |

holmaca@hotmail.com

Armenia

hi every body

mi name us paola I from colombia, I secretary

I need to learn English because my English is bad

please help me

04:53 PM Jul 23 2008 |

dina47

Cape Verde

Hello everybody

I'm glad to hve partnership without Ican make conversation.

04:22 PM Jul 25 2008 |

dina47

Cape Verde

Hello everybody

I´m glad having partner to talk and write to improve my english.In my country,  Cape Verde Islands, we speak portuguese so diferent language than english. Concerning english is the language more spoken ilanguage in this global world many capeverdeans are intrested improving their skills.

Who of you have any knowledge about my country?

04:33 PM Jul 25 2008 |

Zaika+

Zaika+

Ukraine

HI Assadulah!

Thank you for your offer to help me! I hope it'll help me a lot!

I think if we write often, we'll practice more and improve English! My e-mail is  

11:49 PM Jul 25 2008 |

Iwan Sutiawan Muslim

Indonesia

hello if you will friend i am ready for everything we talk together , eat together, and discuss everything we will to discuss, any

09:55 PM Jul 27 2008 |

unan

Indonesia

Hello, same with irawati I am Indonesian and living in Jakarta. I want to make friends with you. I am very glad if we can write letters through email like this web site. We can talk everything. We can ask each others especially about the knowledges we have. I am accountant, so if some one from you want to ask or share about finance and accounting knowledge, I think it is  O.K. thank you, have nice day.

04:08 AM Jul 28 2008 |

letia

Ukraine

Hello everybody! I'm from Ukraine. I want to find new friends and improve my english by discussion. It's very interesting to learn something new about culture of other countries.

01:36 PM Jul 28 2008 |

Wonki

Russian Federation

Halla.I want to improve my english becose,otherwise, I will not enter university=)

02:46 PM Jul 28 2008 |

shinichikudohue

Viet Nam

hihi, I am want to improve my english by chatting, and if somebody want to learn Vietnamese, I can teach! Hope to make friend with you!

03:22 PM Jul 28 2008 |