Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I´m still looking for English teachers to do a project together involving our students..

anelise

anelise

Brazil

I´m still looking for teachers  who may be interested in working together  on an email exchange project  among  our students…Please  contact me if you are interested….. 

09:00 PM Jan 19 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

viera

Slovakia

Hi, I´ve just read  your message. I´m an english teacher from Slovakia and I would like to enter some projects. I teach kids aged 4-15 all levels. So if you are still ineterested,please,let me know.

Love

Viera

my mail is

06:06 PM Jan 20 2007 |

anelise

anelise

Brazil

Hi Vieira…Good to know  that  you are interested. I  teach  ages 7 – 17 in a regular  school and  I don´t  know  exactly  how this  could  work… maybe  we  could  discuss.. but  the idea is to force  my students  to practice  English in the  real  world.. Leave  me  a msg  on my page  ar add me as a contact.. I couldn´t   find your  page here.. see you later

07:03 PM Jan 20 2007 |

viera

Slovakia

Hi Anelise,

I´ve got skype-my skype name is vrajnohova. I´m ready for cooperation. I have the same idea for my students. I have the same idea about using English in real situations and teach what kids need and not boring old-fashioned articles in textbooks.

My mail is

Bye

looking forward to hearing from you

Viera

10:18 AM Jan 21 2007 |

warmheart606

Oman

hi

i'm interested as well….

am from Oman

i see dat we have varying cultures so we can make use of that in our ESL classrooms

hit me back

01:47 PM Jan 21 2007 |

loveegreyz

loveegreyz

Philippines

hello. I'm an on-line english teacher.Think your idea is great. Hope we could work together. my skype name is loveegreyz. add me up!

08:22 AM Jan 22 2007 |