Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

The Olympic Games

leminhthien

Viet Nam

Are you a fan of Olympic Games?What do you think about the Opening Celebration?Was it wonderful?

03:02 AM Aug 11 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ccyccy110

China

I think it is very good. It showed our chinese traditional cultrue  to the world.what about u?

03:26 AM Aug 11 2008 |

master2010

China

I also think its a big job.it showed  the  great  traditional cultural  to all over  the world.the  opening  ceremony is very good.

05:23 AM Aug 11 2008 |

Lina Sheng

Lina Sheng

China

I think pretty good, i like it very much

06:13 AM Aug 11 2008 |

Ralin.z

China

it's really a good celebration

08:54 AM Aug 11 2008 |

ninashih

ninashih

Taiwan

yep! That's really awesome!!

12:52 PM Aug 11 2008 |

Vickey_qiu

Vickey_qiu

China

Hello.i also think the  performance was very excellent.

06:49 AM Aug 12 2008 |

aoyunhui

aoyunhui

China

I heard a foreign guy say,"London is in trouble now!"It's so funny.

10:35 AM Aug 12 2008 |

aoyunhui

aoyunhui

China

BBC added "the most" in front of every adj.,and then plused interjection.The host of Ne Zealand was dumbfounded.The foreign audiences spent their time in crying,"oh,my god!wow!ooh!NBC said ,"it's unbelivable, it's amazing! even you go through the whole dictionary you hardly find a word to describe! if you want to use human words to describe this opening ceremony, it's just like to play music to deafs and to show colors to blinds!...... "They use incredible,amazing,perfect,unpretended,espetaculo, fantasico,belissimo,stunning to describe the ceremony.

10:54 AM Aug 12 2008 |

leminhthien

Viet Nam

Yeah…the Olympic Games 19th Beijing 2008 was being wonderful during the last 16 days.They made an impression to us both opening and closing celebration…And Michael Phelps who was winning a big number gold medal and set a lots records in this Olympic turn…:-)

07:55 AM Aug 26 2008 |