Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Could you help me-:)

ziziliu

China

How to improve my oral English.could you tell me some effective way,thanks!

06:48 AM Aug 15 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

latin-lover

Italy

I've been doing this:-

• read in loud voice;
  • take a wathever picture and describe it;
  • try to have contact with native people (which isn't so easy) 

08:16 AM Aug 15 2008 |

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

If you wanna learn to play piano, just play it;

If you wanna learn to swim, just swim;

If you wanna improve oral English, just speak out.

08:47 AM Aug 15 2008 |

worldmikel

worldmikel

United States

Join the Skypecasts. Of course, come to mine, but others have been telling me about a guy named "Jim" who hosts a reading Skypecast daily. Apparently Jim passes out text from books and gets everyone in the Skypecast to read it. This is a great free lesson – daily!

I don't think you can get to my Xanga page, but you can try: http://myspace.cn/worldmikel

09:51 AM Aug 15 2008 |

zaw tun

zaw tun

Myanmar

Hi ziziliu! ...yes,Maqqie is right.If you want to speak English, speak it.If you want to speak English well,make a practice of listening to English whenever you have to chance.You must watch English speaking movies with English subtitle and practise.The more you make practice the more you get progress.

05:30 AM Aug 16 2008 |

dreamkatch

dreamkatch

Canada

another good way is to listen to english radio stations on the internet.  If the radio announcers are talking to someone, try to answer out loud as if they were talking to you.  This way you will get used to hearing people have real conversations in english.  

04:34 AM Aug 28 2008 |