Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

the best way to improve yuor English

reyas

reyas

Saudi Arabia

dear learners,

we all are here to improve our English language,but to do so in my opinion we need to follow an effenctive way. i think reading is a good way, but it's not enough we need to do something more effective.

we need to stay with people don't speak our language, so the only way to cntact with them will be English language. for example we can invite another friends through this website to visit us and stay with us for months so htat we can benefit from each other.

i know that others maybe have work or studying at college…,but we can slove these problems later

waiting ur opinion….

02:32 PM Oct 06 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

eunicebsg

Dominican Republic

hi everybody, well i think that is very difficult learning english when you dont have a person to practice the conversation and the grammar, but we can use the internet and the TV to improve our english, is difficult my friends but if we make an effort we can do it!!

05:10 PM Oct 06 2008 |

M!SS ROSE

M!SS ROSE

Saudi Arabia

Yes we need first built the base of language, and start trying with listen very important .. to improve our English pronunciation skills

http://www.englishclub.com/listening/

Learn english not more difficult it just it need Patience

good luck

Smile

07:53 PM Oct 06 2008 |