Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

i need LOVE

T_bag

T_bag

China

JUST LOVE

07:30 AM Mar 01 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

uzbekistan81

Uzbekistan

just love

11:56 AM Mar 01 2007 |

zahidjadoon

Pakistan

can U Help Me .Plz   I.d 

01:38 PM Mar 03 2007 |

edomama

Nigeria

i want to meet somebody that know what love IS a woman that has the ubderstanding of loving somebody love is life

08:34 PM Mar 03 2007 |

zeuschat

United States

Hi !

Watching you , I think you very pretty ! therefore anybody need to get your love  , It's not you find the love of somebody !

I would like to make friend with you if you want so that , tell me details about you  ok ?

zeuschat 

01:46 AM Mar 04 2007 |

nugroho

nugroho

Indonesia

LOVE is one thing that I could spread to everybody; to adults, children, men, women, poor, rich, old, young and whoever who needs it. It's just like the sun with its shine.

07:46 AM Mar 05 2007 |

NY156

China

aren't we all, sweetie :)

it is part of human nature to be in need of care and love.  there may not be necessarily be any purpose, but simply it makes us feel better to love each other,

am i right? i think so. at least, it makes me feel very happy when being there for others when they feel lonely or in need of some one to simply be there for them. 

08:34 AM Oct 22 2007 |