Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

The difficulties in English.

MeMe

MeMe

Saudi Arabia

what are the most difficulties that you have found in learning English?

is it the pronounciation,grammar,writing essays & letters in English, or spelling?

let's share our problems & the solutions for these problems.

04:49 PM Mar 03 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

daniloprates

Brazil

Nanda, rssss, your example was very very good to open my mind. And I really didn´t know that this situation it´s a "Oração subordinada Adverbial Causal", rsss!

Thanx! 

04:56 AM Mar 10 2007 |

nandarose

Brazil

I'm glad I could help you. There are some sites I'm always checking for new stuff:

On grammar this is the best: http://www.1-language.com/englishcourse/index.htm

On phonetics this is awsome: http://www.inglespraque.com/ those people will help you always bringing curiosity points.

And listen to a lot of songs, but on the net we'll find wrong words on theirs lyrics. So, if you need improve your listening, check out this: http://www.esl-lab.com/

Always by your side, nandarose 

11:30 AM Mar 14 2007 |

nandarose

Brazil

I forgot: Do you know what are my difficults?

P H R A S A L   V E R B S

Come on! They really 'mess up' my mind.

11:32 AM Mar 14 2007 |

olgamos

olgamos

Russian Federation

It's really hard to learn phrasal verbs, but for me the most problem is talking, I can read, I understand when somebody talks in English, BUT I'm like a dog when I have to answer – so clever and smart dumb dog:) maybe the only way to begin speaking is not be afraid of own mistakes? Who knows… 

01:58 PM Mar 14 2007 |

daniloprates

Brazil

Uou… I hope you dont back out of your English study because the phrasal verbs, rsss!

I´m not in this level yet. I´m still visiting the Uncle ToBe, heheheh!

02:32 PM Mar 14 2007 |

nandarose

Brazil

Olga,

I always say that "We are at school" If you change any word or letter I'm not going to judge you. And whether you are attending english classes or not, remember our life is a school!

04:29 PM Mar 14 2007 |

olgamos

olgamos

Russian Federation

thank you, Nandarose! It's so nice of you to encourage me.

06:12 PM Mar 14 2007 |

kanchumarthi

India

• Dear friends pls tell me how to develop spoken english.
  • easy methods improve my communication in spoken  english.
  • I am lookin only spoken so pls tell me way learning.

Bye

kanchumarthi

06:50 PM Mar 14 2007 |

MeMe

MeMe

Saudi Arabia

hi stacybabe sorry for being late…u r right about learning Grammar, which is to learn it through books…this is how u'll learn English.

u r right English Grammar books may be boreing, but it is the correct way to improve ur Grammar.so, keep reading it is reading that'll improve ur English.

i hope that i've helped u. 

09:06 AM Mar 15 2007 |

MeMe

MeMe

Saudi Arabia

hi lynn sorry again for being late…i'll tell u, if u want to improve ur reading then

u have to read alot, read books ,magazines, or any thing that intrests u..that'll make u love reading , & then u'll read more.

or u can start reading "story books", u know story books for children..cause they're easy…i've tried them before, i was reading children story books for my little 2 sisters in English…& believe u'll improve.

i hope that i've helped u.

09:23 AM Mar 15 2007 |