Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Fast English self-study

ljxb13777

China

1. An hour a day reading the English version of the book, analysis of the sentence in English grammar and dictionary search words

2. Listen to an audio book with the English sound recording or other material, according to the multi-stop health, and strive to understand what the content, and strive to imitate those who read the pronunciation

3. To use your time in the afternoon practice with "r" sound in English pronunciation

4. Carefully written in English with an e-mail every 20 seconds using a dictionary or the Internet search engine in order to ensure the accuracy of each word, and then 5 minutes to write a sentence

5. Retrospect you read a sentence in English, to consider whether the sentence could be "a" instead of "the", and on the Internet trying to find a similar sentence to get an answer

6. When they walk in the street in your mind to create a simple English sentence

What kind of person can do all these things fanaticism? Only one person: like to do these things. If you would like to say that learning the English language, you will have to be the kind of person. You can not do these things offensive. You heard that he was through doing things and hate of the success of it?

English as a foreign language learning and teaching will be such a problem, that is, all English learners want to say that the English language; However, the majority of learners do not want to learn English spend their own time. (This is why they are likely to participate in a remedial English classes and teachers hope that knowledge will be forced to instill in them to the brain.)

04:17 AM Nov 08 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ljxb13777

China

以前英语老折磨虐待我,但自从我用了完美英语软件后,现在是我在折磨虐待英语了
下载地址: http://www.onlinedown.net/soft/73920.htm
官方网站:http://www.english119.cn

04:18 AM Nov 08 2008 |

M!SS ROSE

M!SS ROSE

Saudi Arabia

Thanks for this topic ..

If u like any thing you can do it..and you patience for that

Thanks again,,

08:59 AM Nov 09 2008 |

salehahmed99

Syrian Arab Republic

thank u very much for this information

08:19 PM Nov 09 2008 |

Naomi1010

Naomi1010

Taiwan

Thanks!! That's really helpful!!

03:49 AM Nov 10 2008 |

KHALED

Saudi Arabia

hello

For me, I'm still difficulty in learning language, I can not go abroad to complete my education , there is many reasons one of them my family also my work also to act as well that the only way they can learn from them is a direct conversation with a friend in my country I have not found Is there a way to improve my level non-self-learning?

10:22 AM Nov 11 2008 |