Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Language Challenge( Turkish-Eng-Spa-Ger-Rus-Chn-Fra-Ita-Arab-Pers-Por-Swe-Fin-Latin...)

onurerdem

onurerdem

Turkey

Hi how are you? May I invite you to an language challenge please? Please keep on writing daily.

It is said by the researchers that Turkish is one of the most complicated languages and to observe, learn and begin to speak Turkish is improving childrens brains and cleverness. They say that Turkish children are more intelligent than their mates in other countries. Of course in spite of starting to improve brain rapidly we are loosing this advantage and being past by other countries in further studies. What do you say?

I can say the same thing with 1 word in Turkish but with 12 words in English.

Turkish: Değiştiremediklerimizdenmisiniz?

English: Are you one of the people who we couldn't have changed yet?

In Turkish there are too many additions to the basic word. how about the other languages? Russian is in that way with Turkish too. Additionss. They make it difficult. Goodbye

01:55 PM Nov 12 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

onurerdem

onurerdem

Turkey

:)Yes you are right but there is not equal chances for all children to live in an educated environment in Turkey as worse as other countries. Especially the ones that chose to go to Germany for job purpose are people who can't find a job in Turkey and the life standards are not as good as Europe. We can't give salary for jobless people for their living expenditures. These people's children are also can't be directed well to study their lessons well and do all their homework. Naturally they are becoming problem children in that poor life. Then they go abroad with their parents and leaving their hometown. How can they adapt to that foreign life?

Also intelligency is not cleverness. If an intelligent person is working on a study systematically and success then I call him/her clever. Because he used his intelligency. He may lie on the sands instead of studying.

I suppose that language basics are helping brain improvement while trying to speak that language. Turkish is a complicated language so while tyring to solve it a baby is trying harder than their counterparts. Also this suggestion is from foreign literature researchers.

03:42 PM Nov 12 2008 |