Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I need a friend to talk in english.

sundoo

sundoo

South Korea

I need a friend to talk in english. I'm from Korea.

Let's talk in MSN. Please inform me your MSN.

Thanks all readers!

07:59 AM Mar 12 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

calorea

calorea

Jordan

I need a friend to talk in english.my mail is

05:48 AM Mar 19 2007 |

wufangying

wufangying

China

I need a friend to talk in english.my QQ is 258352538   ,my e-mail   is  

06:04 AM Mar 19 2007 |

sanaythar

sanaythar

Myanmar

yeah,,nice to met with u all.welcome to make friends with all.and share me experience and knowledge each other.

08:29 AM Mar 19 2007 |

len

len

China

hi, American-English!

i am from Beijing, the capital of China.

i come here to learn english, looking for a foreigner whose native language is english.

so i find you here, do you mind my sending emails to you? is your email address ? i am looking forward to your reply. my email is

09:00 AM Mar 19 2007 |

humsfar349

humsfar349

Pakistan

i m also waiting a friend to talk in english but i have no head phone

02:01 PM Mar 19 2007 |

len

len

China

why can't I show my email address? i wrote it here, but i can not see it. is there anyone who knows why?

12:20 AM Mar 20 2007 |

farahkh

farahkh

Pakistan

hi everybody, how are you alllllllll,,,,, this is farah,  i want to iprove my english so if there is anybodywho desire so ,,, so plz sms me i have yahoo, hotmail and skype,

we will talk,,,,,bye

12:38 AM Mar 20 2007 |

fazilah4

fazilah4

Malaysia

i need someone it can be anybody to help me in using my english. The reasons becouse every of my lecturer and asignment in ennglish language and also english is medium to communicate with other students here. i was undergraduate student in University Technology of Malaysia. Wink

01:54 AM Mar 20 2007 |

american-English

United States

Greetings to everybody!

I can only help with written English. All of you need to remember when you speak of yourself, always use the capital "I". That will be one improvement for most all of you!

I do not have yahoo. I have AOL and the instant message system it has is AIM. If you do an computer search and install AOL and AIM we can exchange words and know when we are on line there. I have the call sign TlkDa at aim.com there. You can e-mail me there if you take out the spaces and make the at a @. Hope you understand.Best wishes!

01:46 AM Mar 25 2007 |

Ali11

Germany

Hi my friends I am pleased if I find someone who can help me to improve my English. My adresse is:
Ali Elhamsi
Weilstr.10
65183 Wiesbaden
Germany
Thanke you for helping
Ali Elhamsi

09:27 PM Mar 25 2007 |