Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Let's talk in English on Skype

Naomi1010

Naomi1010

Taiwan

Since we have been studying English so hard on this website, is anyone interested in talking English on Skype? :D

Looking forward to your reply.

XOXO

Naomi

03:32 AM Dec 05 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Jerry lin

Jerry lin

China

hi, add me

08:47 AM Jul 04 2009 |

Antonio1984

Italy

I’m Antonio Abbate, from Napoli (ITALY)  and my skype name is : lamagica4I will be very happy to talk with you in English on skype.

Antonio

08:10 AM Sep 05 2009 |

Antonio1984

Italy

I’m Antonio Abbate, from Napoli (ITALY)  and my skype name is : lamagica4I will be very happy to talk with you in English on skype.

Antonio

08:10 AM Sep 05 2009 |

maktoy

Turkey

hey!

i think skype will help u for ur speaking skills.. no matter who u are speaknig with.. either native or not..  at least u will remebber words quickly.. i tried it :)

if u want to meet with me, u can add these contacts which i wrote  below, to skype or msn

msn mactoyk @ hotmail . com 

03:47 PM Sep 05 2009 |

alphard

alphard

Italy

Hi!

My english isn't very good but I would to improve it, so add me :)

05:57 PM Nov 10 2009 |

mortimer441

Poland

Hi, everybody

I'd like to improve my English and make friends. So please don't hesitate to contact me on Skype. My skype name is mortimer441.

10:31 PM Nov 11 2009 |

Aoyuhai

Aoyuhai

China

Hello, i agree with you that learning english by chating on SKYPE is much better than on website. I really want to do that thing as i eager to improve my speaking english.  Here is my SKYPE: jeromeao 

02:51 AM Nov 12 2009 |

realnica

realnica

Nicaragua

hi guys I would like to talk to you guys in english as well but I do not have skype account yet , I only have Icall account wich is better than skype I guess  anyways….

04:16 PM Nov 12 2009 |

Lucas SB

Lucas SB

Brazil

Hi my skype is: lucas.santos.oliveira1

02:19 PM Nov 16 2009 |

janetzeng

China

hello,everybody.this is janet from china.like all of you,i want to improve my english.looking forward to hear from anyone of you..my msn is

skype ID is janet20090207

best regards

07:51 AM Nov 17 2009 |