Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Which country do you like best in the world ?

photosynthesis

Japan

There are over 100 countries in the world.

Big countries as U.S.A. or Russia or China or India. Big country does not mean a good country.

So, I would like to ask many people "Which country do you like best in the world ?".

Answer to this question may represent global human evolutional direction.

Please answer to this question frankly.

Thank you for your cooperation.

10:47 AM Jan 03 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

photosynthesis

Japan

I like Japan best. Second best country is Newzealand. Because, Newzealand is very far from many other countries. It make Newzealand avoid war against other countries.

08:52 PM Jan 05 2009 |

mary_geo

mary_geo

Georgia

ENGLAND IS THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD AFTER THAT FRANCE, U.S.A, BRAZIL, GERMANY…

06:36 AM Jan 06 2009 |

cube80

Moldova, Republic Of

Republica Moldova—-the best!!!!!!!!

12:37 AM Jan 07 2009 |

easyyang

easyyang

China

Philippines!

I just had a trip to Philippines! It is a beatuiful country which have blue sky and clear water. Diving is also wonderful!

01:10 AM Jan 07 2009 |

sHiFra

sHiFra

Mexico

OMG great question.

i really love ma country cuz its food, big culture, cool places. haha but after ma country i like israel,italy n argentina

02:09 AM Jan 07 2009 |

vampi1120

vampi1120

Hong Kong

Greece .shoth africa . New york and Oregon,USA .Finland,Germany,Egypt .Italy and U.K.

02:42 AM Jan 07 2009 |

just in time

Germany

I like my country but also England Smile

09:29 AM Jan 07 2009 |

Grazie-f

Grazie-f

China

I like China most.

ユウタ☆  Taiwan is a nice city,I agree.

12:44 PM Jan 07 2009 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

I love Uruguay- obviusly

haha, but I love Spain, too :)

06:42 PM Jan 07 2009 |

whitetutu

China

I used to live in china which is my hometown. Now I live in Canada. My hometown is a big country. I was born there and grew up there too. I have a lot of good memory about China. Now China is changing greatly. My mom was so happy to tell me that starting this year 2009, she can take bus and go to any park free. This is new policy for senior. And also the medical benifit has changed greatly too especially for persons living in countryside, they can enjoy national wide medical insurance which they were not entiled before. However because of big porpulation, China is not entiled a best country to live.

I like to live in a country with beautiful place. However this is not the most important. The most important is that people are treated fairly and equally. People has his right to speak his own word, to express his opinion without any worry. The people has the right to own his own property and his property is protected by law and none can take away of it. The life is protected. People has good life guaranty and medical insurance. Childern can enjoy good education. Canada, USA, British, Japan, and German are kind of such countries. However, considering other factors, I still like Canada even it is said the back yard of USA.

12:59 AM Jan 08 2009 |