Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

if you wanna talk with GAZA people

doctoraly

doctoraly

Egypt

hi  all guys

really i thought what to do to help GAZA people in PALESTINE and i found that i can call them

icalled 00970828##### " in the place of # you should write 5 numbers till it rings"

lets help them and relieve their pains

06:00 PM Jan 05 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

vivi bulat

Romania

Hello all,

Hi all,

I do not hate Israely people. NO!!! I know some people and they are very special. I love them but I hate the war, no matter in which country of the world it is. I hate to see killed people SO I pray God makes peace in the whole world!!!!!

God help us to live in harmony, all of us we are your children!!!

Thank you God!!!!!

Peace on earth!!!

Peace between people!!!!

03:08 AM Jan 06 2009 |

lanekey

lanekey

China

hi all,i think everyone is equal in this world.although there are different gods in different folks,i believe every god love his people.so i love people from different place,but i hate politician from any where.i think politics is the most impudent.

07:16 AM Jan 06 2009 |

kukuka

kukuka

Ukraine

I support Israel and i wonder why are there so many people who are sick in their heads?

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5g3Y3DBA09cm20SrlOg47GI4Ixp4gD95H5LI00

10:29 AM Jan 06 2009 |

sHiFra

sHiFra

Mexico

OMG. em i think we must help tp stop this war n not hate countries. cuz we make bigger this problem.

lanekey—yeaah politics n goverment have the fault :/:/

kukuka.. i read the link. so awful. :S:S:S

02:01 AM Jan 07 2009 |

shad84

shad84

United States

am watching gestures

02:03 AM Jan 07 2009 |

m15c

Egypt

soon we will back

03:36 AM Jan 07 2009 |

Margaret

Margaret

United Arab Emirates

I hate Israel so much …. and Palestine is always an Arabic Islamic country …

Plus I do not like the kind of people who comment stupid comments only for attention.

However, Thanks for the subject..

04:46 PM Jan 07 2009 |

shad84

shad84

United States

whatta sissy attitude margarita….............ya need to do some soul searching on what RESPECT FOR OTHER PEOPLES VIEWS IS….............

like i say everyone's else's comments doesnt please everyone else remember that honey

until later

read along

05:22 PM Jan 07 2009 |

Margaret

Margaret

United Arab Emirates

Why ? Did my words hurts you that much ?! Are you one of the that kind of people ? Plus go and teach yourself what respect word does mean… You already showed us your sissy stupid attitude … Do not talk about respect if you have no idea what respect is ! Finally, I’m not ready to waste my time with people like you who do not watch their fingers when they type and have no clue about what they are typing or even talking about… Until later have a nice day and good luck..

05:39 PM Jan 07 2009 |

just---girl

Saudi Arabia

oh

I called them

I called woman

she said they haven't water , food , also electreciric

plz Allah save them

http://www.englishbaby.com/forum/LifeTalk/thread/240034?page=35

06:07 PM Jan 07 2009 |