Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Learning English or make friends?

easyyang

easyyang

China

Although I came here less than one week, I really enjoy the way to learn English.. Look friends and make conversation. Passion is the power to success. But sometimes I am confused that which is more important between lenrning English and make friends. My answer is making friends. I reply every email of my friends and I think this is the best way to having a friend. What’s your answer?

03:53 PM Jan 09 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

_jaedeN_

_jaedeN_

Turkey

Im not here to learn english =)Like most (%98 i bet) of the ppl here Wink

12:26 AM Jan 10 2009 |

nichol147

nichol147

Malaysia

both of learning english & make friends is the reason

why i join this ebaby.i learn english and at the same time i olso find friends here.thanks

02:14 AM Jan 10 2009 |

huongnt

Viet Nam

I want to improve my English and by the way making friend I can do it best. we can not learn E alone without friend. ok?

03:38 AM Jan 10 2009 |

easyyang

easyyang

China

there is a idiom that "you can kill two birds with one stone". I think ebaby just give us such a stone!

06:41 AM Jan 11 2009 |

Margaret

Margaret

United Arab Emirates

But sometimes I am confused that which is more important between lenrning English and make friends.

learning English or any language is the main key for having friends… Let me explain more.

When you make friends anywhere, anytime, you and your new friend should have something common that helped you both to become friends. For example, when students meet each other in college they become friends to help each other to study and get through with good marks, later on they become friends outside college. The main thing that was the reason for their friendship is studying.  

That's exactly why most of people are joining in Ebaby… For learning and teaching the language. Via this reason people become friends because they have something common that's helped them to become friends.

01:14 PM Jan 11 2009 |

easyyang

easyyang

China

I have joined the ebaby for several days. I really feel having friends is the only way to learning English. In the past 10 year I learned English just for exam but now I feel the fun of English. With English I can talk with friends from the world.  I never image it before.    When chatting in msn or writing in mail, I have to type the vocabulary correctly. Just a week, I master many new words(word I knew the means but can’t spell), I can type the country name, eg. Philippines, Malaysia, Turkey, and city name like Istanbul. Although I know it is beginning, I really feel the fun.   Now I have more than 10 friends, they are all so kind to communicate with me. And I have a friend from Turkey, she is learning Chinese in university. It ‘s amazing!   I like ebaby!

03:59 PM Jan 11 2009 |

andilee

andilee

United Kingdom

Well, I certainly don't mind if my English improves because I'm here! In fact, I came here because a friend told me about it. I love languages, and I like meeting people, so it's great for me!

Andi

05:16 PM Jan 11 2009 |

0isis0

Germany

I joined this website because because I want to improve my english and make friedns but I don't know I can improve it so.but I decided to try it .so everybody can add me msn adress.it is dmts-bbr-ptlcn at hotmail dot com I will wait everybody:)

03:17 PM Jan 12 2009 |

Stefan22

Stefan22

Germany

Ok, i joined this community for the reason to learn english. I will go study in copenhagen next semester. I had english in the school, but since five years i had never talk english. So i'm a bloody beginner :).

But i will find english friends also. So write me a message :).

05:06 PM Jan 12 2009 |

Anniah

Anniah

Chile

Hi, my english is very limited…....I need a lot of practice.
I understand, but for me it is very difficult to write ….

I like having friends and learn English, in that order…Smile

02:24 AM Jan 13 2009 |