Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

GOOD BYE 4 EVER

angelheart2009

United Kingdom

I don't know what to say and how shall i say it . In fact , i feel as if iam writing to myself….there is no reaction from the others I mean the members themselves thy dont reply to u i dont know y i felt sad after putting my subj and felt sorry that i thought of registration in such a sit ... but even if u dont have an answer just say any word to let the other feels that there is some 1 who replied to him say hi say I don’t know say any any thing but DO NOT KEEP QUIET ..At least u will let the other person feels ok and good that ur there 4 him but not ignoring him completely  i say the truth really u will never imagine how much i was happy when i registered…but my happiness suddenly disappeared L  goodbye for ever and wish u all the best ,, Iam so sure that no 1 will answer me !   

09:07 PM Jan 24 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

angelheart2009

United Kingdom

Centoir , sure i wont thanks

04:53 AM Jan 26 2009 |

angelheart2009

United Kingdom

Moonman , i did that and im so happy here now :) thumps up

04:56 AM Jan 26 2009 |

peach penguin

Malaysia

goodbye my love..wo di ai ren zai jian….

09:10 AM Jan 26 2009 |

angelheart2009

United Kingdom

Aoyunhui,thanks dear 4yr precious words and really feel so sorry that i put ths supj  ,,

09:36 AM Jan 26 2009 |

angelheart2009

United Kingdom

hi nada I didn’t go im here by the way I couldn’t  to u cause I hardly open the net cause sometimes It works n sometimes not anyway thanks a lot dear 4 yr kind feelings u all  let me feel shy i withdraw all my words in that subj okay :) i wish to know if theres a way to omit my subj

09:39 AM Jan 26 2009 |

angelheart2009

United Kingdom

kind reaper and matrix thanks a lot I think both of u r poet

09:44 AM Jan 26 2009 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

nice

11:47 AM Jan 26 2009 |