Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

What do you think of 14th of Feb?

ilyasma

ilyasma

Sri Lanka

Well, lets see what do others think of valentine’s day, here you may share what do you think of valentine’s day, what do you do on that day and etc..

Thanks and hope to hear…

Nice Day

12:52 PM Feb 09 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ilyasma

ilyasma

Sri Lanka

well, I don't have a girlfriend  and i guess we don't have to splurge on fancy gifts to show your partner how much you love but  one of my friends says that she loves gifts not expensive but little gifts makes her feel so good. What do you say about it?

12:57 PM Feb 10 2009 |

kozmaedit

kozmaedit

Romania

Yes sure. There are different kinds of people. There are girls who like luxuries, but others appreciate something little, and it could be more valuable for her that little gift that something expensive. There are people who are happy even if they get an apple for example, but that apple it has to be given by the loved person. And it matters a lot, how do you give that present, what do you say, what are your face expressions.

01:26 PM Feb 10 2009 |

s1103us

s1103us

Mongolia

why everybody is so ignorant about valentines day? for me this is nice holiday to have

07:14 AM Feb 11 2009 |

anhtoan

Viet Nam

this is wonderfull day.iam expectting.but i dont have money,how? sleep,and chat.

07:21 AM Feb 11 2009 |

hsy16007

hsy16007

China

romantic day? Maybe!

I and my girl friend in different city, so I will go to there that day. But I only have two days vacation, I don't know what we would to on that day, because I don't know how long I would stay in the train.

08:11 AM Feb 11 2009 |

ilyasma

ilyasma

Sri Lanka

Kozmaedit, 

Well, sounds good that there are different kind of people. Thank you for giving such an example. In person I found that people who say I hate gifts, may loves it very much inside. Once upon a time I met a friend who used to say I hate gifts and don’t buy my any…when I bought one on his birthday he says that it was great and thanked me. 

Good Day!

10:07 AM Feb 11 2009 |

LostAnnet

LostAnnet

Russian Federation

As for me, it's the lonely day. That' because the boyfriend and I have split up. And one person else don't want to communicate with me… It's making me hardly alive.

10:36 AM Feb 12 2009 |

greatyger

China

spend it like an ordinary day

eating my favorite food,surfing on the internet,strolling along the street…anything you like

12:38 PM Feb 12 2009 |

sunboa

Germany

If I have a gf, I will give her a surprise. The gift is not the most expensive, but it is special. If possible, I will have a short trip with her, and we will have a romantic day. The day belongs to us, we belong to each other. It is the day that there are only us in the world.

01:05 PM Feb 12 2009 |

ice715

ice715

China

Nothing special , I agree with CaN I CrY , people just give gifts for bf or gf . If you have no money , you can do nothing !

I just want to stay with my lover , walking , hand in hand , talking , do whatever we like . Of course , no gufts !

People needs real love !

01:06 PM Feb 12 2009 |