Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

which language do you want to learn? tell us the reason

free yang

free yang

China

the language which the greatest number of people speak is Chinese. 

the language which people use widely is English.

which language do you want to learn,besides English and Chinese?

tell us the reason

05:21 PM Feb 20 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

free yang

free yang

China

Tongue outSpanish

I find an ocean of friends want  to learn it .  maybe it's so beautiful or very useful.

Hey friends ! please tell me which language is used widely, besides English. Thanks!

02:14 PM Mar 05 2009 |

otooziki

otooziki

United Kingdom

Ni hao …. TURKISH because it sounds so beautiful and romantic to me – well maybe because I listen to the singer, Kenan Doğulu! But turkish is very difficult for me….

I try to learn a few words and phrases in lots of languages – that way, when I meet a foreign speaker, I can make them feel happy or impress them!

I think Arabic, Kurdish, Farsi or Pashto would be very useful for my career (refugee advice), but in my country it is hard to find classes in them. At school they only taught me French and German.

08:50 AM Apr 15 2009 |

carooline

carooline

Poland

I know Polish and English.

I study German (it's getting better and better)

and.. I wish I knew Russian one day.

I think these languages are popular and they will be useful in my future, at work :)

02:58 PM Apr 15 2009 |

monik31

Spain

hello Jennita!!!

I'm Mónica from Spain. Now i'm living in Barcelona so I 'd like to improve my english and I could to teach you spanish. Do you want??

I read that you can undrestand something about italian and another latin languages… I think you will learnt spanish so fast….

I hope to have news from you soon.

Bye from now!!!

MNK

10:46 AM Jun 18 2009 |

anandkawasthi

India

I  would like to learn engilsh because , because i am s/w engineer ,in this profession always need of English when you have to talk any client from us or uk.

07:14 AM Jun 19 2009 |

Kona

Kona

Hungary

i want to learn english only

10:35 AM Jun 19 2009 |

samsiami

samsiami

Saudi Arabia

I wish to learn Japanese for I am so much interested in this language. 

02:53 PM Jun 19 2009 |

A n n a

Russian Federation

I want to learn Italian besides English and German of course, also i want to learn Chinese but it seems to take very long time and too difficult so i don't know exactly. As i have already started to learn English and German now i really want to learn Italian very well, i think it's very very beautiful language, i love almost all songs in Italian that ever heard. Could anyone tell me how difficult it's?

05:12 PM Jun 19 2009 |

Alan_Al

Ukraine

For those who would like to study Russian several lines which were written one of  our great poets, Rasul Gamzatov, his homeland was Dagestan

Кого-то исцеляет от болезней

Чужой язык, но мне на нем не петь

И если завтра мой язык исчезнет

То я готов сегодня умереть  

10:31 PM Jun 19 2009 |

Unjust Angle

Saudi Arabia

JAAAAAAAAAPANESE

06:35 AM Jun 22 2009 |