Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

CONDITIONAL GAME (just for very clever)

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

Studing English I've come across this difficult grammar section:- 1° – 2° – 3° conditional. Aldough I find the first conditional pretty easy I can't say the same forthe 2° and the 3°..
Let's start with some examples:
First conditional: IF I HAVETIME, I'LL GO THERE or  IF I DON'T DRINK SO MUCH WINE, I WON'T HAVE A HEADEACHE
Second conditional:- IF I HAD TINME, I WOULD GO THERE or IF I DIDN'T DRINK SO MUCH WINE, I WOULDN'T HAVE A HEADACHE
Third conditional:- IF I HAD HAD TIME, I WOULD HAVE GONE THERE or IF I HADN'T DRUNK SO MUCH WINE, I WOULDN'T HAVE HAD A HEADACHE

Now, the game consists in write the first part of a phrase and complete the previous half
example:-

If I have time…

10:43 AM Feb 22 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Futuristic

Futuristic

Philippines

If the word if had never existed, then It would be a language at all.

If the world is not revolving,......

12:36 PM Mar 26 2009 |

Maniasha

Maniasha

Russian Federation

if you hadn't participated to an intensive sex educational classes for 3 years you wouldn't have such interesting practice now i thinkTongue out

06:04 PM Mar 28 2009 |

Futuristic

Futuristic

Philippines

If flowers could tell us what they think about humanity, They would probably know the roots of all human in this world.

If all nation sing while walking hand on hand,.......

06:27 AM Mar 30 2009 |

my_high_IQ

my_high_IQ

Azerbaijan

If all nation sing while walking and joining their hands, there will be peace all over the world .

I your dentist  charged you unreasonable price….

10:39 AM Mar 30 2009 |

whatislft

whatislft

United States

If the sun had told me it was fed up with warming the Earth I would have told it to give us one more chance because we need it.

When the garbage men are tired of picking up all of the trash…

04:30 PM Mar 30 2009 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

If I could fly, ....
I would have done it for years

If we  could live for ever.. 

01:46 PM Mar 31 2009 |

Futuristic

Futuristic

Philippines

I f all good things lasted forever and a day, it would be great that there is no problemand everything is fine.

If ryabinuska is a filipino citizen,......

09:26 AM Apr 01 2009 |

Futuristic

Futuristic

Philippines

I f all good things lasted forever and a day, it would be great that there is no problemand everything is fine.

If ryabinuska is a filipino citizen,......

09:26 AM Apr 01 2009 |

Maniasha

Maniasha

Russian Federation

if you had found your favourite olive oil in the supermarket that morning you shouldn't spend all that day in searching of dressing for your saladTongue out

If wishes were horses…......

02:23 PM Apr 03 2009 |

nono_cute

nono_cute

Iraq

if wishes were horses , i would kill em one by one ….......(i never wished somethin n got it)

if i were a bird….............

03:11 PM Apr 03 2009 |