Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I'm a Teacher from UK..Give me a shout if you need to improve your english!!

ZainAmin

ZainAmin

United Kingdom

Hi all,

I just came across this website and was really impressed with it.  I'm a Teacher and I'm from UK.  If anyone needs any help with their English, then please let me know.  Whether your male or female, it does not matter.

04:38 PM Mar 05 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Mapleleaf Man

Canada

I assume you are offering free assistance, right?

05:27 PM Mar 05 2009 |

ZainAmin

ZainAmin

United Kingdom

Oh Yes.  Absolutely free!!

06:31 PM Mar 05 2009 |

Lini

Lini

Indonesia

I do appreciate your offer, but i'm not sure you'll consistently respond our emails. it's just like many ebabies member before, they said 'i can help you who wants to improve their english', but the fact…. they only responded 2 or 3 times, but then …..  they just gone…..

01:14 AM Mar 06 2009 |

yt297299857

China

hello ,ZainAmin,

I'm a students from china ,I want to improve my oral english.Can you help me ?My MSN:

If you could join me ,will be a gerat help .

01:20 AM Mar 06 2009 |

samruddi12

India

hi

im working women , my english so bad, so , i m still same job. i want to change my job,but it is not possible . because of bad english.

please help me out.

my email id samruddi@gmail.com

04:38 AM Mar 06 2009 |

Jinson1977

China

my MSN is jinsoncui at hotmail dot com. could you please add it? my english is very good, i can teach u Chinese if u are interesting.

06:19 AM Mar 06 2009 |

ZainAmin

ZainAmin

United Kingdom

Lini..I understand what your saying.  But I'm very sincere when I say I wish to help and I intend to follow through with what I have offered.

To people, who have left me with their MSN IDs, where I work we are not allowed to use Messenger Services like MSN, Yahoo etc..  However, we can communicate more easily using the 'Chat Application' on Facebook.  So facebook is a better option.

If you are not on Facebook, then you can easily register.  If not, then I can still help you on MSN but only when I have a chance to sit on PC at home.  This would mainly be on Sundays or some evenings during the week..

Anything else, then you can PM me.

Take Care, I'm off to school now. 

08:49 AM Mar 06 2009 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

ZainAmin, first of all thank you for your proposal.

Second we are here for the reason to improve our English so you can be sure that we'll avail of the opportunety.

Question:-

what's the right sentence..

yestarday I fell off my bycicle;

yestarday I fell down by my bycicle;

yestarday I fell down from my bycicle;

I fell down from my bycicle yesterday.

Maybe for you it's very simple but for me it's so hard!!

01:54 PM Mar 06 2009 |

ZainAmin

ZainAmin

United Kingdom

Hi Manu Wj

The answer to your question is:

I would say the first sentence is the right one:

Yesterday, I fell of my Bicycle.  

02:14 PM Mar 06 2009 |

kiloboy

Taiwan

hi~my name is kilo