Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

English practice on MSN

toffeemania

China

Hi people, I'm a Chinese girl studying in Australia. Just wanna keep talking in English coz there are too many people talkin' Mandarin or Cantonese around me.

I think MSN is a good way to drag me out of that zone, and make some new friends!

Feel free to add me to your list: rebecca.yuan07  @  hotmail.com  (no space)

03:43 PM Apr 03 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

jerry127

jerry127

Poland

So in my country say ther are so many chinese people,  but it is thru. Can you tell something about how to be Chinese girl in Australia. If you like.

01:04 PM Aug 13 2008 |

gutenlas

gutenlas

China

Hello,
nice ot meet you !
i am gutenlas from China,do you mind me to make a friend with you? My work is export &import goods!Maybe we have a chance to corporate with each other for earn monney.are you intersted in this?
 Waitting for your good newsand feel free to contact me pls!
MSN:
Email:

12:50 PM Sep 07 2008 |

gutenlas

gutenlas

China

Hello,
nice ot meet you !
i am gutenlas from China,do you mind me to make a friend with you? My work is export &import goods!Maybe we have a chance to corporate with each other for earn monney.are you intersted in this?
 Waitting for your good newsand feel free to contact me pls!
MSN:
Email:

12:51 PM Sep 07 2008 |

jhonson

Turkey

hi i want to practise my italian and help you improve your english at the same time if you want to talk on msn my mail adress: if you add me i will be appreciate of this. good bye

09:13 PM Mar 09 2009 |

Flower Anna

Germany

hi ,I really want to know how to enter the English Chat to communicate with  people who are from the other conutries  can you tell me please?

08:34 AM Mar 28 2009 |

Ansa

Armenia

i want  talk  with  everybody  .but  i have  a  problem  .    who  can  give  a  hand  to  me  .     how     i can  have  a   space  ,

08:09 AM Apr 10 2009 |

judith_guo

judith_guo

China

hi mine is priscillaguo at hot mail com. we can practice on it anytime if u like talk to me .

i'm talktive girl with good sense of humorous  .

12:43 AM May 05 2009 |