Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Lets share our PARAGRAPHS about ANYTHING

indeng

indeng

Turkey

May I ask something everybody?

If we want to improve our english together. I have a suggestion. There is a paragraph that i translated from my language to english. Every body can choose a subject from their language and try to translate to english. So we can improve our english and give some information to every boy.

Here my subject and paragraf. And sorry about my mistakes.

SURFACE TEMPERATURES

İts about increase the CO2 in the air that causes the sera effect.  Destroying the natural sources, forests and green places and environmental pollution like land, air and water are speed up that results. The main factor that designate The O2's quantity in air is as green places and forests as oceans and creatures that prodecer O2 living in oceans and waters. The earth 3 of 4 is oceans and waters. With the high size of industrialization and consumption increase the pollution of water, land and air. So that, every person, every society, every country have some responsibilities to earth planet and themselves, and our children.

So this is my paragraph. Add your pragraf about anything.

10:55 PM Apr 05 2007 |