Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

what will you do if you are in my situation?

srimathi

India

Hi Friends,

I have a friend whos name is Hari. I got him as a friend 3 years back… Do you know how nice he was?

Recently we had an inevitable situation to say goodbye to each other as because we had some missunderstanding. I thought, it would be solved soon, and our friendship will continue just like it was before.

I was trying to call him for more than a month. He seems to have no intrest to talking to me and didn't attend my call at all. Atlast i tried calling him from my sister's mobile, he took the phone and said," tell me.." I was very angry and scolded him very badly for not attending my call for a long time.. He just said that his girl friend doesn't believing our friendship and so he don't want to talk to me anymore.. 

I couldn't recollect that situation yet.. I thought he is my best friend ever and our friendship will prolong for years… But it came to an end in three years.. Oh my god, I am crying still. I couldn't get out of that pain yet.

Finally i sent him a messagae saying, though you doesn't want my friendship," i would love to say you as my best friend ever. I won't disturb you anymore. take care

Today I thought of sending a mail but i didn't do that, and expressing my pain in this post.

My brain asks me to leave him just like that… But my soul doesn't want to do that actually..

Now my question is, what will you do if you have the same problem and you had a situation to leave your best friend for his girlfriend?

awaiting for your responds.

Srimathi.

02:04 PM Mar 31 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lxjzoe

China

I donn't think it's worth crying for a person who didn't treasure your friendship because his gf.i thik friend is more importent than gf.You would get a best friend for all your life,but this  gf may be the one of your gf .Deleted all things about him and not call he again!Let him repented of missing such a good friend!Smile

02:50 PM Apr 08 2009 |

oliver-kr

oliver-kr

Iraq

Do as your mind telling you, feelings are maiking life shet(sorryEmbarassed)..............

12:41 PM Apr 15 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Hey..,life is a battle…prepare your self on getting hurt and to be badly….wounded…

12:45 AM Apr 16 2009 |

Bo-Gaber

Bo-Gaber

Saudi Arabia

I suggest you to call him back as possible as you can, and you discuss with him why that his girl friend hates you, is it for a reall reason ? if so is right, tell him that you can change your self to keep your friendship with him..

If it's a stupid reason, that means that he wants to get rid from this friendship, and he doesn't appreciate how much time had been spent->leave him better--> so sad baby so sad Frown

05:30 PM Apr 16 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Hey..lifes is like having your self ride in a bus..there a big posibble someother peolpes is sit beside you,even if he/she goes to the same station..he/she will not going to get to the same destination as we are (home)...you can't force/espect anybody  to go along the way with you (even your father and mother,your husband,your wife,your kids..even your friends)...and actually you  just been given a chance to know and to be with somebody on that ride…in long or short terms… only god knows…Laughing 

09:33 AM Apr 17 2009 |

mocahu

Indonesia

you must know that you had feeling in your heart and mind in your brain.   

so, don't think your problem with your heart but used the brain.You will get the answer 

11:09 AM Apr 17 2009 |

femi.job

femi.job

China

My friend ying just had faced with the same situation as your.I think her way maybe can help you.at the beginning,she didn't do anything, when everybody calmed down,she looked for opportunities to get closed to his girlfriend ,try to make friends with her.let her know that my friend is a nice girl and she won't interfering their feelings ,find way to make the girl like my friend . in her efforts , my friend add a new friend and didn't lose a good friend. Hope my friend's story can help you!!

03:09 PM Apr 17 2009 |