Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Do you think money can make you happy?

ilyasma

ilyasma

Sri Lanka

Well, all of us want to be happy, happiness feels good, improves our health, and lowers our blood pressure and heart rates. If we can be happy will not only enjoy our life but also live longer.

Well, what I think is money can't make you happy, it’s all about us and our way of thinking. We all should learn to be happy and thankful for what we have in our life. If we concentrate on what we don’t have in our life, we will never, ever have enough in our life.

So feel free to share your opinion

I wish you good luck with your happiness.

Thank you for your time   

Smile

10:36 AM Apr 20 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

georgia

Indonesia

Sometime money can make you happy, but only just for while.

The real happines is not from the money.

06:08 AM Apr 22 2009 |

annieanna

annieanna

China

we can’t say that if money can make us happy !
because if money is relate to your living ,i think it may be make you happy !
but if money is enough to you ,in my mind ,it can’t make you happy !
just so ~

06:25 AM Apr 22 2009 |

royi

royi

China

They say pure people find happiness in money and reach people find happiness in love. In this context ‘pure’ and ‘reach’ relate not only to money but also to inner world

I think the word 'pure' should mean 'poor people' and the word 'reach' should mean 'the rich'.We cann't feed and clothe our family if we haven't much money,say nothing of the healthy,friends,love.So I think money would make one happy if he is poor.Oppsite this,many people who have much money are not happy.they are paying a close attentiion to other things,for example,firends,healthy,love.So the money cann't make the rich people happy.

so I say the poor people find happiness in money and the rich people find happiness in love.

06:53 AM Apr 22 2009 |

doubleyanyi

China

money just for happy a while not forever.

08:36 AM Apr 22 2009 |

salmonbell1

Singapore

Let me taste it before commenting on here.

09:11 AM Apr 22 2009 |

wangbin

wangbin

China

yes of course money makes me happy, at least for now!

09:38 AM Apr 22 2009 |

amal08

amal08

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

its apart of everyone life, and we all want it, work for it and think about it, but you can't eat it, and it won't keep you warm at night , and wont ever make you happy , happiness is to be healthy and safe not to be rich,we cant deny that we cant make ant step without it , but it is make you go on life .and when you have much money you dont have peace of mind, so have alittle make you much happier

09:51 AM Apr 22 2009 |

gizemkarayel

Turkey

money isnt everything but somethings arent be without money.. I think so

12:36 PM Apr 22 2009 |

gizemkarayel

Turkey

12:36 PM Apr 22 2009 |

gizemkarayel

Turkey