Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Are women a weaker sex in sports?

kellyxiedan

China

give you opinion and resons

03:09 PM Apr 25 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

endurereality

United States

absolutely not. some girls  just lack the motivation

03:29 PM Apr 25 2009 |

Bogle

Bogle

Germany

Anatomically, yes.  Not for all sports, but for some.  Male muscle is not only bigger, but even when they are the same size, it is usually stronger.  It's just science.  If men and women were the same strength, then women would box men and play in the NFL.  That's why they are separated…to keep it fair.  Some women are stronger than some men, sure…but typically males are stronger.  But women have advantages over men just as men have over women.  Even the way male and female brains work…each one is better than the other at different things.  Does a man have an advantage over a woman in billiards?  No.  Bowling?  No.  Rugby, yes.  It just depends.  Personally, I'd rather watch women play sports ;).

12:36 AM Apr 26 2009 |

annieanna

annieanna

China

yes !

i think women should do some sports which are benefit for themselves !

04:03 AM Apr 26 2009 |

luckyloud

luckyloud

Algeria

not really!!!

12:58 PM Apr 26 2009 |

ilaydailayda91

Austria

Men are stronger, but i think it depends on type of the sport.

01:44 PM Apr 28 2009 |

UHO

UHO

United Arab Emirates

what a stupid Q ?!! 

it is known that women are weaker than men , in scientific way !! come on pple bring some interesting Qs !!! 

09:41 AM Apr 29 2009 |

kellyxiedan

China

thank for your answers.i write this question,because we talk it in our class.different people come to various answers.i want to know more answers,which enrich my thoughts.Thank you

02:49 PM May 01 2009 |