Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I have a presentation today...

yy0827

yy0827

China

I have a presentation today, but I didin't do it. because I have no confidence and just can't speak in front of my classmates….anyway, I know I have to do it next tuesday,,,,, I can't stop thinking about my presentation and I don't want to face the turth!!!.....Also, I am afraid  my classmates will ask me questions….Oh god,,,help me!! How can I overcome this!!!!I hate it…

10:28 PM May 07 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

dung123

Viet Nam

I have a presentation also and got a bit worry about it but when I read some your advises in this forum I think I got more confidence to do this. Everything is fine when we have enough confidence rite?

This is the first time I have got a presentation in front of many people :(..hope lucky will come with me and everyone who has a presentation like me. 

02:22 PM May 15 2009 |

vorziz

vorziz

Indonesia

hi, 

next week, i will to presentation in examination for descriptif someting,but i'm not clear in speak english. how does one i can speak with clear?

02:26 PM May 16 2009 |