Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

do you believe in destined love or fate(karma)?

coco lee

coco lee

China

hey,guys,do you believe in destined love or fate(karma)?my last love happened two years ago.after that,i lead a single life,and no girl has  touched my heart.i don't know why my dream-girl hasn't appeared yet?maybe it isis destiny, made in heaven.what about your idea?Embarassed

05:10 AM May 08 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

刘华伟

刘华伟

China

I think you should fogret your last girl friend !you should  start your  new life  !I believe you will meet a girl who will touched your heart ! 

06:21 AM May 08 2009 |

la_do

la_do

Viet Nam

i think you shouldn’t belive in destiny. girls will never appear to touch your heart, if you don’t find them…

07:25 AM May 08 2009 |

fao

fao

Viet Nam

I know the first love which is failure.It will make you suffering because you have to try again . you shouldn’t believe in destiny that you have to confident yourself.I believe you will be done that!

07:45 AM May 08 2009 |

nhan1206k

Viet Nam

I think you shouldn't believe in destiny.Everything has a rule.You shouldn't see in past too long.It doesn't make everything better.You should believe in future and present Because present and future only change past

09:14 AM May 08 2009 |

ophilia

ophilia

China

I believe destiny but destiny won't be right there waiting for you. I missed a lot of chances before I figured out the theory" try to read others by heart instead of with eyes" years ago. But thanks to god, I became aware of my mistake I had made, my present boyfriend is very nice and attractive.

PS don't be too picky. There is no perfect ppl in the world. If you want to develop a relationship with a girl, you have to accept her virtue and  shortcomings as well.

10:54 AM May 08 2009 |