Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

here need you,who can teach me english on QQ group?

0rebel

0rebel

China

i can speak a litter english.i am  not study so long time ,as can't speak.who can help me? thank you very much!

now,i have a QQgroup39381095,you and your friend can join in ,we can chat together as a chat room.

02:56 AM Apr 19 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

happyjuan0628

China

my qq:380691069

11:27 PM May 26 2008 |

darren1999

darren1999

China

i can not use the chating tool, can you help me?

01:58 AM May 27 2008 |

darren1999

darren1999

China

how a u

01:59 AM May 27 2008 |

aljensen

aljensen

United States

QQ sounds fine but have you thought of joing a social network that Westerners typically use, such as Facebook or Myspace?

Facebook now has a chat feature, I believe.

02:24 AM May 27 2008 |

happyjuan0628

China

Would you like to tell me what is" the skype"?

08:04 AM May 27 2008 |

stevenzheng

China

Hey,guy!when you did like to study well the English,maybe i suggest you learn some more about the speaking logic! i found your english fullwith the chinese logic.Then you just do that along,maybe the  foreigner can learn what you want to express,but it also not good help you to control the good english!Pls forgot to use the qq,it isn't good for you to learn the english!just use the hotmail.

and talisyn,you ask about what the QQ?It is a software such like the hotmail.but the more user is chinese.This is a good popual software to use in china.

09:29 AM May 27 2008 |

stevenzheng

China

The shybe is a talking software such as QQ and hotmail,the more user is middle east!And this software have a good point is use to talking as the telephone, the lower price.

09:33 AM May 27 2008 |