Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Have u found someone who always makes u smile ?

guysvivi

guysvivi

Taiwan

Tell me !!!!

Have u found a girl or a boy who always makes u smile ??

03:31 AM May 16 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

-Aim-

-Aim-

Thailand

In my opinion, no one cannot make you smile if you are not smile to them first.

If you smile everyone can make you smile..coz you open your mind

regards,

AA

01:46 AM Dec 08 2009 |

Andy.Hao

China

sure i have. i think evertboby has

09:32 AM Dec 08 2009 |

Keni

Keni

Azerbaijan

yes :)

08:50 PM Dec 26 2009 |

Crystal Eyes

Saudi Arabia

When i was younger couple of years ..

I always ..love to talk with my aunt son ( i don't know how it call ) ...and he older then me by a year ..And he always make me smile ..

But now .. i love to talk with his sister (she's younger then me by a year… and she's quite funny but little idiot 

... Who's not idiot that isn't funny ??:p 

08:11 PM Dec 27 2009 |

Armilia

Armilia

Indonesia

BSQUAD <333333 :)

04:27 PM Dec 30 2009 |

riena

riena

Indonesia

yeah..

My Son always make me smile a lot..

I love him dearly..Laughing

02:34 AM Dec 31 2009 |

riena

riena

Indonesia

Why..?

So, It's lucky to be your friend and you should find someone people in your life to make you smile.. don't give up, you will found her..Smile

02:40 AM Dec 31 2009 |

Ethel Bear

Ethel Bear

Hong Kong

yes, my boyfriend always makes me smileSmile

02:30 PM Jan 02 2010 |

guysvivi

guysvivi

Taiwan

First,i started the subject. i got a lot of answers from ppl in here. thanks to every all of you :)

every answer from everyone are such different but great really ! :) those words make me warm.
some ppl aksed me ' Have you found the one ? ' that was why i asked ppl the question before.
Yeah,i had. i had someone who was such meaningful to me. someone who made me believe. encouraging me when i needed. he knew well how to make me smile. he understood me even i didnt tell him what happened. he said he just knew. and i knew he would knew everytime. everything what we had done was so unforgettable.
But he was gone. he left me alone with only a simple msg. and then i am right here now.
i dont know why he was gone. for what ? i tried to know. but now.i dont.
At least 100 times i asked myself ' How are you ? ' almost every morning. and then i told myself ' i am fine. i will be fine ' but i couldnt be much wrong. i seldom told ppl around me how much i missed him every moment. i faked smile to ppl. i found some truths were so hard to deal with. i told myslef i didnt need to miss him. i COULDNT! i didnt wanna be a loser. i didnt wanna a girl who lost someone and the world would stop. but it was not that easy. i never let him go.

Also some ppl wished me some words :) thanks !
with time pass, i am fine now. i have to be. even i still miss him a little. but i know how to miss him with smile :)
and i believe just someday..

i also wish everyone will be fine every day. No matter anger,tear or smile :)

01:10 PM May 20 2010 |