Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Fall in Love

m_put

m_put

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi every body

Please answer my question.

I love someone but I do not know how to tell her.

What is your idea?

Thank you for your replies

Mohammad

05:19 AM Apr 21 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

winbif

winbif

Turkey

are you sure??????

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

06:24 AM May 09 2007 |

Maystro

Maystro

Saudi Arabia

Hi …..

just tell her you  love and tell her she did not know how I can tell her , if she know maby she angry . Innocent

06:16 AM May 21 2007 |

Violapanda

Violapanda

China

ask her and her friends out.tell her friends how do you feel and let them help you!~

01:37 PM May 21 2007 |

RaneeConstantine

Indonesia

If you have it [Love], you don't need to have anything else, and if you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have.

True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.

03:13 PM May 21 2007 |

Suet Yim

Suet Yim

China

tell her”i love you”

12:31 PM May 22 2007 |

lindasabitaria

Indonesia

i think you must be brave talk with the girl tha you love..

01:26 AM May 23 2007 |

Michellita

Michellita

Brazil

I think you should tell her you love her, and then find out what she feels for you. Maybe she loves you too and you can be together! Wink

01:10 AM May 24 2007 |

prsannalakshmi

India

dont wait for a long time. in that gap somebody will enter in your life. be bold to take decision. you just go and ask her polietely to get her result.Kiss

09:35 AM May 24 2007 |

prsannalakshmi

India

dont wait for a long time. in that gap somebody will enter in your life. be bold to take decision. you just go and ask her polietely to get her result.Kiss

09:38 AM May 24 2007 |

Akonaburnt

Akonaburnt

Slovakia

I really don't know why, but I always fall in love only with the boy about whom I certainly know he's interested in getting to know me better. What to do now? Notice, if she takes concern in what you do and slowly but surely show her there's someone who can love her.

Don't worry, love's beautiful, that's way never give up!

09:34 PM May 25 2007 |