Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Fall in Love

m_put

m_put

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi every body

Please answer my question.

I love someone but I do not know how to tell her.

What is your idea?

Thank you for your replies

Mohammad

05:19 AM Apr 21 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

dalin

China

hi my good friends

how are you

08:51 AM Jun 11 2007 |

dalin

China

hi my good friends

how are you

dalin

China

hi my good friends

how are you

dalin

China

hi

how are you.I want chat with you.

08:53 AM Jun 11 2007 |

jinbei

China

maybe you can sent her a love letter or you can tell her your admire face to face.I am a chinese girl.Nice to meet you!

11:34 AM Jun 11 2007 |

jinbei

China

I have a problem.There are two boys love me.They are both very good.But I don't love them.I don't know what to do.

11:38 AM Jun 11 2007 |

maryyu

Viet Nam

hi there, i think you should courageously tell her: i love u. it's your chance. do your best. come on, boy! see you later,, i want to hear some good news 'bout you

01:41 PM Jun 12 2007 |

bradbu

bradbu

China

just tell her, then you'll receive a wonderful reply

just try!!!!

12:27 PM Jun 21 2007 |

nono_cute

nono_cute

Iraq

hey let her tell u that she loves u 'cuz i told the 1 that i love (i love you) but he didnt even care about it… so dont tell her try to make her be in love with u without tellin' her that u love her…..

07:16 PM Jun 21 2007 |

munkh

United Kingdom

hi. i don’t think that everybody couldn’t tell about love in someone to the person when who is being burnt by flame of love. if you have more confidence yourself than last time, you can do it without any trouble. to think of your last position to him, then try again and try to fix your mistakes. i hope you can do it. love is the best thing in the life. if you want to talk about any topics, i will be glad to have chat with you. good luck for your love journey in this life. to love the love forever! see you.

09:04 AM Jun 22 2007 |