Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Fall in Love

m_put

m_put

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi every body

Please answer my question.

I love someone but I do not know how to tell her.

What is your idea?

Thank you for your replies

Mohammad

05:19 AM Apr 21 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Lanono

Lanono

Germany

fall in love is moment in your live, in which you can fly, but not for ever Smile

06:39 PM Jun 22 2007 |

winner111

Turkey

i think you should tell her immediatly; if you delay telling her your love,maybe otherman fall in love and maybe your girl friend too

06:49 PM Jun 22 2007 |

nono_cute

nono_cute

Iraq

well , after all these opinions i think u have to express to her your love but dont tell her…. she'll know by herself…. maybe she doent love u !!!! maybe she's another man in her life…..

07:03 PM Jun 22 2007 |

Karthick

Karthick

India

Be Bold in Decision. Do or Die….

01:04 AM Jun 23 2007 |

ozan29

ozan29

Turkey

unfortunately ı agree with winbif. in fact,you shouldnt  be   love her.I think you  only want her.because you dont know her.how can you be love her.

09:12 AM Jun 23 2007 |

hh2

Saudi Arabia

I was like you i love someone but i didn,t tell him that.Then my God send me some who love me then i can forget that love that from way but it didn,t last for ever.

in your place you need to find the person who love you not you love to feel that life is better and get rid of suffering.

09:23 AM Jun 23 2007 |

xyzsimple

Viet Nam

Love is nothing! i dont belive in love…

07:23 AM Jun 24 2007 |

frenchvanila

Bulgaria

just tell her , its not big deal ,,after that ll be easier i m sure ,,just make that step and dont waste   ur time

11:48 AM Oct 08 2007 |

lips

lips

Malaysia

You to decide and have the courage to spill the beans.  Who knows this the only chwnce you have to express your profound love for her.  Does she like you very Much>

You must assess her situation too.  Make it a win win situation.  Plan everything nicely and properly and you will succeed in winning her over.

Good Luck! 

12:08 PM Oct 08 2007 |

SHEEBA

Mauritius

Winkhmmmm well well well hmm hmm

To love someone is natural instinct…..to be loved by someone is luck…......to live eith your love is achievement but to live with someone who loves you is LIFE hehehehehe

Keep that in Minds friendossssss

anyways  time  quit guys….()....

am a GOOOOD teacher hehehe kidding lolzWink

12:32 PM Oct 08 2007 |