Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Improve your spoken English in Paltalk

jitesh2025

jitesh2025

India

Hi to all the people,

Those people who are interested in learning and improving there English language skills can join Paltalk. Paltalk has various rooms dedicated towards helping people improve their English language skills.

So if you are interested in improving your spoken english, please download a version of Paltalk for free, and join the various rooms that are there. It would definitely help you out.

I have a question for all the people, Would you like to have a room for all the English Baby members in Paltalk ?

If I get good number of responses from your side, I will try and open a room for all the English baby members in Paltalk where all English Baby members can come and practice there spoken English for free.

08:32 AM Apr 23 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

calipha3

calipha3

Egypt

Thank you for that.

09:53 AM Apr 23 2007 |

vichy

Viet Nam

Hi all my friend,

What a good idea,but if we want improve our English, we can open a voice chat room beside text chat room here for all Ebaby's member.

I think,that is easy to solve.

Who agree with my idea : OPEN A VOICE CHAT HERE.

10:55 AM Apr 23 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

good idea…......i am for it…..........

12:35 PM Apr 23 2007 |

ice1234

ice1234

India

hi…............

i wanna improve my spoken english….....

how i can do that….....

help me plz…......

04:48 PM Apr 23 2007 |

jitesh2025

jitesh2025

India

Thanks to all the people for all your responses; Let us see how many more responses we get. In my opinion the best way to improve our spoken english language skill is by speaking, So it would be best if we use voice chat instead of text chat because voice chat would help us a lot.

07:49 AM Apr 24 2007 |

crazykota

crazykota

Sri Lanka

Thanks for the proposal and i am there with u.

08:16 AM Apr 24 2007 |

chenhonglady

China

One of my  friends recommends me the Paltalk before, and also i downloaded one,but it seems very difficult for me to register.That means i there is no access for me for any chatting room.Hope any friend here and help me out.appreciate your help. 

11:32 AM Apr 24 2007 |

ice1234

ice1234

India

hi…........

i got msg in my mail id…......

but i dont know who replied me…...

therefore i requested to u plz address by my name…...

thanks a lot…......    

12:12 PM Apr 24 2007 |

liucaili000

China

yes that is a good way of improving your english ,so donot hesitate to join in paltalk.

04:26 AM Sep 13 2008 |

Amirawatson

Germany

yes , good idea i hope so

08:28 PM Sep 11 2009 |