Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

helpe me ..please.. only ideas

ambitious butterfly

Saudi Arabia

Hi every body..

i've a research course in this summer ..i need ur help can u suggest me TOPICS for my research paper ..

it should be about specific problem of learning English or difficulties that ESL  learners may face while studying English..,,or difficult aspect of learning English..etc..

i need sth to be intersting and usefull as well.. Iam so enthusiasticCool to produce sth special ..please help me..

my best wishes

ambitious butterfly..

01:07 PM Jun 25 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ramesh.sinha1

India

you  can research on Pronounciation and the basic barrier that comes in the ways of new learner.

when they are trying to learn English.

09:04 PM Jun 25 2009 |

dreamerhh

Oman

conversation

03:42 AM Jun 26 2009 |

ambitious butterfly

Saudi Arabia

thank u soo much ramesh.sinha1 & dreamerhh  for ur nice suggestions but i still need more and more  ideas bcz the instructor may accept or reject them..

again thanku..hope u all the best

still waiting for new special suggestions.._

11:55 AM Jun 26 2009 |

Narina

Narina

Slovakia

I would describe also that barrier, because it´s on of the most important thing according to me. It´s no good conversation when it´s with inhibitions.

Maybe mention the funny situations which may come in cause of misunderstanding:D

08:04 PM Jun 26 2009 |

ambitious butterfly

Saudi Arabia

thank u Narina & NANA ..GREAT IDEAS..i'll start actually thinking of yours & the previouse ideas..

with my best wishes..

may God bless u.._

it's not the end …still waiting for new topics..DON'T LEAVE ME..OK .

07:29 PM Jun 28 2009 |

rachu77

rachu77

India

According to me the greatest barrier in learning english and speaking is one's mental set. Before learning or already in process of learning what actually bothers and inhibits person is the way he/she thinks about learning english. As now-a-days english is very much required at all levels and without this language you are nothing, no matter how hard you try to prove urself in ur own native language. So a kind of complex is there…which is very much deep seated in one's mind. To everyone this language seems so superior when they compare with their own. But the fact is it is much more easier then what it seems to be. Even grammar is not much tough but all the learners have negtaive mental set and that what makes the task so impossible and difficult.

Hope this idea will help you a bit…to see this problem from some different perspective.

08:25 AM Jun 29 2009 |

angle-chen

China

just do is ok  man

my god  juet try

01:54 PM Jun 29 2009 |

ambitious butterfly

Saudi Arabia

"mental set" woOoOow great  ido like such topics which is related to NLP soo much butFrown idon't think that the instructor will recommend it bcz it's too general and can be applied to many things in life not only learning a language …thank u rachu77 soo much  for ur help…waiting for any new suggestions..

angle-chen ...ididn't get what u mean exactly but ..any way thank u for passing by my post..

still waiting for any new suggestions..Smile

01:27 AM Jul 01 2009 |

emily.zhao

China

sorry…...my english is so poor , i can`t give you good suggestion…... i believe  the others can help you,continue to wait

08:06 AM Jul 01 2009 |