Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

why love is so difficult

7ouba

7ouba

Tunisia

I do not know why it is not easy to fall in love with someone, even

when u thought that u find love, something will happen which makes aware that it was not belong to u at first place. I think that it is hard to speak about love  witout feel disappointed.May be there is no love in this lifeand people just live without  fall in love.

I fell in love once but whom I loved  was very hesitaited to confessabout his love toward me.

05:41 PM Jul 15 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Bogle

Bogle

Germany

I've had troubles too, but one thing I believe…the right love…will not be so difficult.

09:49 PM Jul 15 2009 |

orquidea37

orquidea37

Costa Rica

Dont feel so, love is nice, you only have to be patient and you will see that the right person comes. But the most important thing is that you have to love your self first. Because  happiness becomes only inside of you. Laughing

10:32 PM Jul 15 2009 |

miracler

miracler

Turkey

I agree with you.But I think love is the most difficult situation in this world.Smilereal love??people can leave their darlings only because of thinking any more love to each other.Love can be run out of.If you ask me,this is not real love and don't know where it is

06:38 AM Jul 16 2009 |

Bogle

Bogle

Germany

You can run out of a certain type of love, but you must not marry only because you are attracted to the other person.  You must love that person as who they are.  And if you work at it…you will continue to love them.  You will grow with them and be 1 with them.  My parents were married happily for 46 years until my mom passed this year.  There are good marriages.  But you must find the person who is right for you.  Someone you can still enjoy many years from now because you love them for who they are.

02:00 PM Jul 16 2009 |

flower20

flower20

Netherlands

in fact the love is not difficult we make it so difficult why…when two person love each

other ….keep selint…till hard moment comes …why the lovers make thier love so complete

whereas they can be happy….why one of them make mistake the other  complicate the situation

why and why there is no ending to this ,but what i want to say …love is not difficult and it willn't be….but

people by them selves make it so so difficult.

08:39 PM Jul 17 2009 |

flower20

flower20

Netherlands

that's right prince of loveSmile 

actually you have experiences and

good background since you are prince of loveLaughing

06:48 AM Jul 18 2009 |

Metalhead

Metalhead

Russian Federation

LOVE this is ALL or NOTHING

for me that nothing.

12:00 PM Jul 18 2009 |

larrychen

larrychen

China

good words, love is so difficult to realize and to get. it's not easy to distinguish love and like. when you like someone, you may fall in love with her, but what if the like is not love? we should act more bravely in the process to search for the right one, as unless we try more and experience more can we find the real love~~

whatever, everyone is looking for, yet some haven't got it

good luck to every one

01:27 PM Jul 18 2009 |

everoyal

India

because in love pair asked many question to each other

u have to faith on ur gf\bf.

love is so nice

without love always nice

love with anyone is so good

many difficulti come in life but person solve quickly in love

i know some person who study harf only for his love