Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

why love is so difficult

7ouba

7ouba

Tunisia

I do not know why it is not easy to fall in love with someone, even

when u thought that u find love, something will happen which makes aware that it was not belong to u at first place. I think that it is hard to speak about love  witout feel disappointed.May be there is no love in this lifeand people just live without  fall in love.

I fell in love once but whom I loved  was very hesitaited to confessabout his love toward me.

05:41 PM Jul 15 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

omar ma

Yemen

love these name no one appreciates it coz the dont feel it

Passion of love, the highest sense  the cant feel it

its not hard it needs heart ,Ratified,trustiness  ....to be sustained forever…...

with my love all my friends

yours omar

07:01 AM Jul 19 2009 |

Rainstone

China

someone said:before you fall in love,you never find you will love one so much.

after you lost your love,you will never believe you will love one so much again.

07:55 AM Jul 19 2009 |

med sadok

med sadok

Tunisia

the only thing that i belive that love exist and to have it you must live a very difficult experience in order to earn it . love is the most powerfull feeling that a humain being can feel so i dont belive that it will be easy .  Laughing

09:12 AM Jul 19 2009 |

shaohemy

China

hehe ,

08:38 AM Jul 21 2009 |

shadowchun

shadowchun

Taiwan

love it 's a mystery i guess

Mmm…i dont know exactly , sometimes it comes , but i dont know , sometimes i try to hold it ,, but it gone

maybe it's love , or i can say that it's life , we always miss something we really wanna hold in
just like friendship
just like couple they '' break up '' or '' divorce ''
u know , answer always is '' no answer ''

listen up , we can't make ''love'' come , maybe we can find it , i meant , we cant force it . cuz the love would probably fail it we force it .

wait for one day , that day , u will realize , love is coming,and u will be sure that u can hold it.

10:39 AM Jul 21 2009 |

orquidea37

orquidea37

Costa Rica

For me love is not difficult, the problem is that  we complicated every thing. Because people are complicated. Love is easy, but we always obsed with the wrong person, That don't deserve us.

And we have to learn to love but not in a selfish way. Cool  

04:10 AM Jul 22 2009 |

nichol147

nichol147

Malaysia

take time to make your love.

10:01 AM Jul 22 2009 |

Bogle

Bogle

Germany

I think shadowchun and orguidea37 have said it best.

02:44 PM Jul 23 2009 |

l-poly

l-poly

China

hi

there  are  some  kands  of  love

no matter which love, i  think it  is  very  nice  .beautiful

the key  is we  should  learn how to treasure it 

07:03 AM Jul 24 2009 |

Vla-di-mir

Vla-di-mir

Russian Federation

Love is not difficult. Love is happiness, joy and merriment. If you start to control yourself and think, and I love this girl. You do not love her for this. Love is not for that fact. Love for the appearance or character – it is not love. I do not know what you have religion, but in my religion, "Orthodox Christianity" is a good example of this, true love. Of course to tie around it difficult. Not this one Orthodox priest says, "that he really loves God, about love, he will say," If you love God or (human), I always remember him and try to do good is not expecting a response of good, if easy to say , the love of what people eat. 
.................................................. .... 
I translated the article in the program. In the original version or is not obzyval and did not put in an awkward position. Perhaps there is no logical accuracy of the translation. If those who want to talk, write letters.

11:06 PM Jul 24 2009 |