Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

A Friend That is Looking for Someone to Have Practice with

Onur95

Turkey

Hi all,

I've been learning English for about 2 years and looking for some friends who I can have practice with on MSN. I live in the gorgeous city of Turkey, Istanbul, and I'm fourteen years old. Hopefully it doesn't matter how old I am. As far as I know, there are only a few people here who are close to my age. As to me, neither age is a problem nor from what country you are is a problem. The reason why I'm declaring that I'm looking around for friends is that I like making new friends from all over the world and other than this by talking to friends, I can provide an opportunity to improve my language level for myself. Actually, I can speak it in a proper way and without any grammatical mistakes, however I have got to learn new words and expressions in order to bring my English level to perfect. Clearly, the best way to reach the advanced fluency is talking to friends continually.

Let me know if you're interested. You can keep me informed both writing here or send a message.  Also you can directly add me to your friend list and we can become friends quickly :)

My address is  onurkara @hotmail.co.uk (without any space)

onurkara at hotmail dot co dot uk

Best wishes,

Onur

09:40 PM Aug 28 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Onur95

Turkey

Why is my invisible? It's: onurkara @ hotmail . co. uk (with no space)

09:47 PM Aug 28 2009 |

Vilen

China

I'm glad to be your friend.

02:35 AM Aug 29 2009 |

Onur95

Turkey

That's great Vilen. Can you tell me your contacting address?

12:06 PM Aug 29 2009 |

Onur95

Turkey

Most probably, my contact address is invisible since it's not allowed to write personal contact addresses on forum. So I renewed my post and it became visible now. And I'm waiting for your friendship requests as from now. I will gladly accept your invitations :)

Msn: onurkara@ hotmail.co.uk (with no space)

Skype name: onur.kara95

Greetings to all around the world

12:53 PM Sep 07 2009 |