Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I'd like to make friends to practice English with.

cizzrig

cizzrig

South Korea

Hi. I'm cizzrig from South Korea.

I'd like to find friends who want to practice English with me on a regular basis and imporve English each other. (once or twice a week,maybe)

I really need to improve my speaking skill. I think I usually focus on reading and writing and rarely have a chance to speak with others in Engllish. When I need to talk to English speakers, I get nervous and make such easy mistakes that I seldom do in writing.(T_T)

Please add me on skype or send me email and let's be English buddies!

My (skype) address:   hyruru@gmail.com

03:02 AM Sep 24 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

kiri10

kiri10

Philippines

hey, I just read your message and it got me interested to have some chat with you anytime soon. I am also in the process of enhancing my spoken english skill. I hope we can be good language buddies. Cheers!

07:23 AM Sep 24 2009 |

yangmax1

yangmax1

China

you can do the best if you want to be that one .someone once make up his mind to do somethng ,he must be success

08:20 AM Sep 24 2009 |

cizzrig

cizzrig

South Korea

Thanks for your reply~kiri10. I hope to be friends with you,too^^. Can you let me know your skype username or email so I can add you on my list? 

11:32 AM Sep 24 2009 |

lie_nald

Philippines

hello,I am ronald from philippines, 22 and male. I would like to have a friends as what you wish to have too to practice speaking english. You can send me mail at .  

06:52 AM Dec 13 2009 |