Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

what were your feelings in the 1st day in college?

♥ ~.•'Peace~Girl~ஐ•.•.

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

On my first day at the University , I Entered from the door confused!.. I used to study in special schools for girls only, I Did not study with youngmen (guys) ever since I was in third grade primary! (is is a law in our country).. so it wasn't easy!.. but now I find it easy and my feelings are: happy, success :) :P

wht about u?

03:56 PM Oct 21 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

qq_baby

qq_babySuper Member!

Taiwan

It was a little bit scary because I also have to go to a different city. It's the first time I leave home. Now I'm used to it!

07:23 PM Oct 21 2009 |

sandhya.kv025

India

realy very tensed….i was very tensed that whether ill get good friends…

04:09 AM Oct 22 2009 |

dipi.vrk

dipi.vrk

India

i was very happy as i enter into the classroom….i m a fun lovin kind of person n got lots of friends 

11:21 AM Oct 24 2009 |

sanisay

sanisay

American Samoa

now i think about this day i feel that my 12 years old lose in date PASSAGE.

12:03 PM Oct 24 2009 |

doha-e-b

doha-e-b

Israel

I havn't got to college yet but my first day in college will be after aweek and I am already feel nervouse Sealed

I am worry about how I would deal with new people and if I am gonna have new friends or I am gonna have my lunche alone :(

and the most thing that I am nervouse about is would it be easy or hardUndecided

10:43 PM Oct 24 2009 |

jasmine_gogo

Thailand

In the first day in college, I was so late in class because i can't find where it is….Tongue out

10:37 AM Oct 29 2009 |