Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

help

Nano90

Nano90

Spain

hi! well… here is my situation..

I have to write a poem, and I don't know how to say "no importa donde estemos o lo que hagamos". Yes, I'm from Spain! ^^

Well… I translated that as "No matter where we are or what we do" but I don't know if thst's right, I thought it could be "no matter where we were or what we done"...

Here is the poem, if you have some ideas please tell me! but i need to know how to express that idea!

I like the way you look and smile at me, the way you hug me, as if it was the end, letting me know I’m the one. I like the way you lean your head on my chest when we’re together on my bed,and all the moments I spend with you, no matter where we were or what we done… I like it when you call me every night before I go to sleep and the way you are unable to hang up. I like the way you read my mind and the way you know the real me, the way you make me happy.. you have no idea of how much good you do… i like the way you changed my life

01:03 PM Nov 17 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

alinat

alinat

France

Unfortunately , I can't help you… I just want to say you that it's beautiful…

10:24 AM Nov 18 2009 |

nsm

United States

"Where we are or what we do" is correct. You're are describing a present, ongoing situation. Not only the moments you have shared, but also the moments you continue to share together.

And it's a very nice poem! :)

02:33 PM Nov 20 2009 |