Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I wanna talk and listen more clearly...

pandorabottle

Taiwan

I have been joining in ebaby for a period of time, I think here is so great that I recommend to some of my friends. To tell the truth, I meet some good friends here from different countries. Also, practice my English and improve it until now.

However,   I find that there is a problem now. I used to talk with foreign friends by e-mail or msn, but fewer chances on skype. Therefore, I have problems when I listening to my foreign friends on skype sometimes. 

It's truth that  there have different accents from different countries' English learners, so am I .  But I wanna improve my listening  for not often being confused when I talking with them on skype. Smile

05:14 PM Dec 07 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

julywidiawati

Indonesia

Listening English from other people speaking (whose English as their second language) is hard at the beginning, and so when they are listening to our English. Listening native speaker is easiest I guess. But I get used to it somehow to some my foreigners friend on skype. I just try to keep practice and never give up.  

12:40 AM Dec 08 2009 |

pandorabottle

Taiwan

Good evening ,too Lubna AlyyLaughing

Thanks for ur advice, I  will have a try for those channels.

p.s This is my first time to leave message here, I am so happy to recieve the message from you soon, thanks again.Smile

02:35 AM Dec 08 2009 |

pandorabottle

Taiwan

For julywidiawati

Yes , I agree all of you ; I am in the hard time now…haha

but, I will keep going on and never give up as you, GO!Wink

03:25 AM Dec 08 2009 |

ِAshraf Kamel

Egypt

hi everybody

i wish we could help each other develop our spoken english. my skype id is ashraf_ccie

06:38 AM Jul 08 2012 |