Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Plz help me!! I want to improve my english with who love and can speak english____:)

Sirinath

Sirinath

Thailand

Hello!! สวัสดีค่ะ – Sa wat dee – kra
My name is NatH I’m live in Thailand I can speak English but It not too good ^

I want to speak English . korean and Chinese
I am trying to learn English, korean and Chinese by bymyself ^ ^
I hope you can help me about English , korean or foreign language I like to talk and chat with foreign people :) : ) You can talk with me on Msn on skype my skype is Sirinath7

If you want to learn Thai language , I can help you . -!!! Thailand so beautiful and amazing !!!

if you want to know about me, leave a message and WE can chat and talk on Msn skype

oeLet'have fun! ^ ^
If you have skype or msn ID_
_?
plz give me ^

Thank you  SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

12:19 PM Jan 05 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Crystal Eyes

Saudi Arabia

I do really don't mind to help u on speaking english dear      because i am truly pretty good in speaking it ..

But the problem i can't give you the MSN .. or even the Skype"even that i not in the skype:P"...

But as an advice .. Why don't you watch english movies or series??

It will help u a lot ..'Cause me too had learned the english speaking from those ways ..  But about the writing i had improved it .. from many english sites … Truly .. that's what i did :)

Sorry .. if i did let you down with my answer … 

By the way ..you are very  emulousness person .. you are really so optimist with the life .. very courge to learn all those three languages …I wish all the good for you .. And i hope you will be extremely good on them ..

your site mate: ًَCrystal eyes Laughing

09:07 AM Jan 07 2010 |

agaciuniaaa1

Germany

Hi NatH ;)) I can help you if you wont ^^ We can togheter improve our english ;))

Regards ;) Let me know about Ur decision ;)) 

10:32 AM Jan 07 2010 |

mcrmy9984

Germany

I can help you with english, if you would like to add me on Skype? my ID is mcrmy9984<!-Session data->

12:34 AM Jul 20 2010 |

ِAshraf Kamel

Egypt

hi everybody

i wish we could help each other develop our spoken english. my skype id is ashraf_ccie

06:01 AM Jul 08 2012 |

bearkute

bearkute

Viet Nam

I want to improve my english to so contact me 

My skype id is bear.nguyen93

07:54 AM Aug 23 2012 |

tottoko1989

Taiwan

My Skype ID is nina1989_huang. Can speak English and Chinese. By the way, Thailand do really a nice country, I always want to go there sometime!

09:32 AM Aug 28 2012 |

muhammedzrtl

Turkey

my skype account muhammedzrtl

03:56 AM Dec 28 2012 |

Rihyun

Malaysia

everyone want to improve the skill to communicate n writing in english including me.. ehehehe…. i hope, 1 day i have ca onfident to speak in english without thinking neg perspective from other people….  :)  no need to shame with other people… waaaaaaa….. :P

09:48 AM Jan 05 2013 |

mohamadrasoli74

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I know what you mean.You can trust me.If you want add me on skype:

ID is mohamadrasolizareefard

04:46 AM Apr 04 2013 |

piotrekpodgajny

Poland

Hey guys, have a look at http://sayhowdoyoudo.com/ - it’s really easy to find conversation partners there and practice your English via Skype there. It’s not a forum, more an exchnage site and it’s free. You can try language exchange there but now it seems to be focused on English…

09:02 AM Apr 08 2013 |