Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

an incident that changed your life?

la_do

la_do

Viet Nam

I have a homework given by teacher that's telling an incident that changed your life?-> it's difficult for me to do this. if anyone passed this, helping me. thanks!

02:19 AM Jan 09 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

One day i was run over by the car . . . This day just changed my life . . . I’d been lying in bed for about fortnight, and i saw my friends coming to me . . . I finally understood who are my real friends and who are just fakes . . . I looked at my life from the other position . . . I was kinda observer . . .i just observed and made my conclusions . . . and i guess every person has event in life which changes life

07:17 AM Jan 11 2010 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

One day i was run over by the car . . . This day just changed my life . . . I’d been lying in bed for about fortnight, and i saw my friends coming to me . . . I finally understood who are my real friends and who are just fakes . . . I looked at my life from the other position . . . I was kinda observer . . .i just observed and made my conclusions . . . and i guess every person has event in life which changes life

07:17 AM Jan 11 2010 |

QHTAN

QHTAN

Yemen

hi

09:33 AM Jan 11 2010 |

its-siva

its-siva

India

yes, solve this home work with your incident that change your life..If nothing happen to you, do your hard work. That incident come to you too if you do your hard work. All the Best!

-Success always comes when Preperation meets Opportunity!!!

06:58 AM Mar 25 2013 |