Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

How much time do you spend to learn English a day?

Hilllary

Hilllary

United States

How do you make it more fun and effective?

04:04 AM Jan 25 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Nice shadow

United Arab Emirates

Its depend on sometimes 5 or 6. Sometimes 2 or 3.

07:33 AM Jan 25 2010 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

Almost all my free time, sometimes I think  and speak with myself only in English…Smile

12:23 PM Jan 25 2010 |

dreampursuer

China

i seldom spend any time in learning english these years, .but i need to read many file in english..and i like english TV Series such as lie to me, prison break, desperate house wifes….

12:34 PM Jan 25 2010 |

Kaka Yang

Kaka Yang

China

No calculation accurate, I think it's important for us to have a good way to learn english, this way shoule be suitable for ourself.

01:52 PM Jan 25 2010 |

Mrs Kandy

Mrs Kandy

Ukraine

i spend 3 or 4 hours a day

06:53 PM Jan 25 2010 |

Crystal Eyes

Saudi Arabia

With full of confidence … I don't spend any time .. I learn the english from the games i play / the movies i watch …

But for the currently time .. i'm looking for learning other languages then The English  ...

07:34 PM Jan 25 2010 |

Ali Sadeghi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I am good at English but i always learn English, one time 3hours and another one 1 hour,it's not stationary.

09:27 PM Jan 25 2010 |

moon_light_2008

Saudi Arabia

i stopped learning :D i feel enough because i actually study engineering in ENGLISH .. so it is enough for me Cool

10:46 PM Jan 25 2010 |

Hilllary

Hilllary

United States

I really like to check the answers that everyone wrote.

05:45 AM Jan 26 2010 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

Most of times four hours each week, I don't have a lot of free time during school period, anyway I think my english is good enough to communicate

05:24 AM Feb 16 2010 |