Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

english friend

fairyangel22

Tunisia

i  need  an  english  friend  to  talk  with  him  ..in order  to  enhance  my english  spoen..  i need  an  english  native  speaker..

12:48 AM Jan 28 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fairyangel22

Tunisia

yes  of  course  iam  serious  about  that, and  iwil  be  really  glad  if  you accept my

friendship  and  thank  you

02:30 PM Jan 28 2010 |

fairyangel22

Tunisia

here  is  a  problem  i try  to  write  my  msn  but it  does  not work  ,i  dont  know  why??  dear  sanzoo  how   can i  contact  you.

02:32 PM Jan 28 2010 |

jacky2008_*-*

Thailand

have you ever hear? one is one's own refugee…........oxford dic, grammar book is the best teacher around you. no need to ask for native speakers, what you can learn from native speakers is…..speaking skill and pronunciation! that's it! no need to spend more money! DIY! get started!!!!!

04:51 AM Jan 29 2010 |

fairyangel22

Tunisia

oké  thank you  for this  advice  ,but  iam  looking  for  n ative speakers  to  improve  my  pronauciation  and  my  english  spoken..i  need  to  practise  the  language  and  bookks  are  not  sufficient..thank  you

02:31 PM Jan 29 2010 |

mosaddek

Bangladesh

Anybody can write me for making longlasting friendship and to learn english & russian language.

Waiting 4 u.

Very truly urs

Mosaddek Hussain

04:10 PM Jan 29 2010 |

fairyangel22

Tunisia

i  willl  be very  happy  to  have  a  firendship, with you   mosadek, 

waiting for  you

very  truly  urs

11:04 PM Jan 30 2010 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

I don't believe you'll find English friends in here, maybe someone from USA.

At any rate, I required too to have English friend in order to improve my English so I decided to enter in a forum from England

11:10 PM Jan 30 2010 |